2013 Porsche 911

9.7

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.9/10

Favorite car yet, out of 9 cars in 11 years

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive - Truly sporty- comfortable"

Cons: "No heads up display or lane departure warning"

"Traded 2012 BMW 650I for this baby with NO regrets. This car out performs any car I've driven. It's comfortable, newly designed, very smooth,great options, elegantly beautiful,practical for everyday driving. Hands down the most solid car I've owned. No heads up display option but I'll learn to live without it. Console & controls directly in reach making it remarkably easy to utilize, comfortable 14 way adjustable seats. Interior and exterior lighting options are convenient for exiting when dark, adaptable lighting shifts automatically, hugs the road,electronic steering feels great to me. Performance is amazing! Porsche kept with that ever so lovely engine sound that is unmistakable but changed almost everything else in this generations 911 S ( compared to the 2010 ) LOVE MY NEW CAR! The only reason I gave it a 9 out of 10 is because it is missing a few options I'd like."

Fantastic performance, but...

By on Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pros: "performance, sound, looks"

Cons: "electrical and mechanical reliability is subpar"

"This is the third 911 I've purchased new. My previous was a 2010 997 with PDK (by Aisin). I sold it at 73,000 miles. I had many electrical and mechanical problems during warranty and post warranty. EGV replacement took 45 days (45 days at dealer), excessive oil consumption with no improvement, window regulator failure, NAV system failure, ABS failure, numerous check engine lights, and leaking sunroof. The only part that didn't fail was the PDK and lighting. Interestingly, those two are made in Japan. The new 2015 I bought has been almost the same amount of problems, thus far. Last November, I lost power during a highway drive. Turned out three cylinders failed and I was driving a three-banger. The repair took over 20 days. This is a great performer and looker but comes with its problems."

A DREAM CAR LEGEND WORTH EVERY PENNY!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "A True Sports Car with Luxury Amenities."

Cons: "Cup holders are too shallow, drinks can tip over."

"Just bought my first Porsche- 2014 911 4S Cabriolet. So far it's the best car I've ever owned. I have a Mercedes GL and a BMW X5 as daily drivers, have owned 3 of each brand in the past, but neither company ever had the same quality as this Porsche. PDK Transmission, Heated-A/C Ventilated Seats, Touch Screen HD Audio/Navigation, Windscreen with the push of a button, Sport Packages, Keyless Entry and Startup, all are must haves for the experience! Step up and don't skimp on options or you'll be sorry. Quality soft top makes it an easy to clean car (Tip- just wax the wheels to rinse off brake dust). Don't forget to buy a battery tender, you'll need it if it's a weekend only driver."

Porsche Is Modest

By on Monday, October 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Wish I had Two"

"The 911 Turbo S ... will blow your mind with it's all wheel drive handling and 0-60 times. There is no better fun than the launch control that blasts you from a stand still to 60 mph in what I have timed over and over again ( dry road ) in under 3 seconds. It will continue to fly until you say uncle and you will. This car will go as fast as any normal person would want to drive. In saying that it is completely in control with the PSM on it grips the road with plenty of downforce. Porsche is very modest when they say 3.2's.0-60..but... No way it is faster..this thing is a beast off the line and handles the corners equally as well. Absolutely no fine tuning needs to be done to it straight off the showroom floor it is engineered to perfection! Put it on your must have before you die wish list and save your pennies."

Car is in its own class!

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"I have the 911S CAB - 2013. This is the dream car! Amazing to drive - top goes down in 13 seconds...looks like coupe but with the convert top. The design is a killer!! With options - msrp $125K - paid much less brand new. They will discount!! Traded MB SL 550 - no comparison."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals