2012 Porsche 911

9.7

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.9/10

Best I had

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Head turner, sports icon"

Cons: "Ride is stiff"

"Had a few other sports cars but this one tops them all. You can feel the quality right away and the performance s outstanding. The ride is not the most comfortable but you trade it for the experience."

Car is in its own class!

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"I have the 911S CAB - 2013. This is the dream car! Amazing to drive - top goes down in 13 seconds...looks like coupe but with the convert top. The design is a killer!! With options - msrp $125K - paid much less brand new. They will discount!! Traded MB SL 550 - no comparison."

One of the last manual, fun to drive vehicles

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pros: "7 speed manual, 3.4 L, great combo for a 911"

Cons: "3.4 L, no park assist"

"In 2013 after searching for months for a replacement for my 2006 manual Cayman S, and receiving no help from the local "stellar Porsche" dealers, I finally found this car for sale myself one state away; went there and bought it outright. It is a standard manual, fairly heavily optioned black Carrera Coup. The only new manual shifting 911 I could find for sale within a reasonable distance from my home. It is not my daily driver. I have driven it weekly since new but has less than 10K after almost three years. It brings a smile to my face every time I get in and turn the key. The 7 speed manual is what makes this car however it almost never sees 7th gear. Mileage is great; probably over 22 around town, 29 on the road. The engine is adequate but I've never met a horsepower I didn't like and this car could use more. Had it been an S, I would have bought it just the same but there were no manual, coup S's for sale in my part of the country that season. Oh, I am not a convertible guy unless I win one in a raffle; and I'm not an order and wait for four months then pay whatever they decide to charge guy either. Without a doubt this is an exceptional sports car and could easily be a daily driver; probably should be. It makes any commute much, much more interesting. You buy these cars for yourself and your own driving pleasure. Expect a new one to depreciate more than 10k per year if you ever intend to trade it in on another new car. That's the price you pay for a little self-indulgence....and worth every penny,"

There is nothing comparable.

By on Friday, June 5, 2015

Pros: "Porsche Turbo S-There is no substitute!"

"You get your money's worth! Once you drive one, you won't settle for anything less!"

great driver, super looking &very good performance

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"super driver, high performance, many more creature comforts than the prior 997 series. great sound with sport exhaust, with performance to match."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals