2011 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

9.8/10

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 3, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I owned a '67 912 back in the 70's and it was a great handling car, but with minimal power. Much as I loved my first Porsche, my new 2007 Carrera exceeds all expectations I had about owning a new 911. The handling, the styling, the comfort and the feeling of mastery of the road can't be beat. And my fully-loaded base model gives me all the power I need, so I didn't think getting an "S" model for an additional $10K, in order to shave 2/10 of a second from my 0-60 was a worthwhile investment."

Beautiful car that is fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "None."

"I have been a Porsche fan for years. Owned 1985 944 until I purchased 2009 preowned 911. Incredible driving experience! On the open road I put on my favorite tunes and go into a zone. Great power and handling. With all of that power and speed you get very good gas mileage."

Must drive, performance, excitement and quality

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "performance, value, quality, fun"

Cons: "lack of audio system controls on steering wheel"

Ready to take off to the hills!

"This is the fourth 911 I owned. The 1977 'S' was a blast but a little uncivilized with propensity to oversteer. The first(1999) water cooled 996 was great but underpowered at 290 hp. A 2004 cab with a bump to 320 was the best car I owned until now. The 997 3.8l is incredible. It has torque and a push in your back that is relentless. It holds the road with confidence. Even over 150 mph there is no concern if driven prudently(much advised). Interior fit and finish is good. Bose is outstanding. A few squeeks with sport suspension engaged but a small tradeoff. If you want a better ride turn sport mode off! Decent mileage at 23mpg on mostly hiway. Highly recommend this vehicle. Wonder about the updates for 2009 and the 'new 911' for 2012......"

Ready to take off to the hills!

wow

By on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pros: "engine melody, reliability, sports car low main."

Cons: "too much attention, easy to get door dings."

"Have owned P cars, only 911 and Cayenne for the past 10 + years. Loved all of them like my first born. 996.1 cab was boring, 996.2 c4s was a thrill, 996 TT was too much to handle. 997.1S was fun and a hoot. 997.2 C2S Cab is a hootX2. one should have a cab as they are a ton more fun. reliability is astounding. Can get exp, but if you are handy, have the tools, then a 20K, 40, 60K maintenance is under $300. The car loves attention, loves to be driven hard, gets more attention that I want (happily married man). Its our small family car, weekend car and dry-clean pick up car and my wife's fun car. 30K trouble free miles. Lets say it is as reliable as my Infiniti. just get oil, gas, tires, pick up cool shades and let the good times roll. In a few years a 991.2 S cab will be in my hands. Every single/happily married man/woman should own these. I usually own them as couple. Have a Cayenne S too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals