2010 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 187 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

9.8/10

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 3, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I owned a '67 912 back in the 70's and it was a great handling car, but with minimal power. Much as I loved my first Porsche, my new 2007 Carrera exceeds all expectations I had about owning a new 911. The handling, the styling, the comfort and the feeling of mastery of the road can't be beat. And my fully-loaded base model gives me all the power I need, so I didn't think getting an "S" model for an additional $10K, in order to shave 2/10 of a second from my 0-60 was a worthwhile investment."

Beautiful car that is fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "None."

"I have been a Porsche fan for years. Owned 1985 944 until I purchased 2009 preowned 911. Incredible driving experience! On the open road I put on my favorite tunes and go into a zone. Great power and handling. With all of that power and speed you get very good gas mileage."

Best Porsche I have owned out of 6.

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Great driver."

"Great driver in all regimes. The active PASM in the sport modeallows me go have the lateral stabilty in turns matched to that of the Boxsters I have (2). I can make fast turns without worrying about tail skids. It feels as a 50/50 weight distribution. In normal setting ifgives a comfortable ride for long ddistance driving. Plenty of power and gearbox combination makes it a real pleasure to drive. 2d and 5th gears provide great, fast acceleration response for any situation. Interior is comfortable well appointed. The M97 engine gives peace of mind compared to the M96 engines I have owned."

Must drive, performance, excitement and quality

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "performance, value, quality, fun"

Cons: "lack of audio system controls on steering wheel"

Ready to take off to the hills!

"This is the fourth 911 I owned. The 1977 'S' was a blast but a little uncivilized with propensity to oversteer. The first(1999) water cooled 996 was great but underpowered at 290 hp. A 2004 cab with a bump to 320 was the best car I owned until now. The 997 3.8l is incredible. It has torque and a push in your back that is relentless. It holds the road with confidence. Even over 150 mph there is no concern if driven prudently(much advised). Interior fit and finish is good. Bose is outstanding. A few squeeks with sport suspension engaged but a small tradeoff. If you want a better ride turn sport mode off! Decent mileage at 23mpg on mostly hiway. Highly recommend this vehicle. Wonder about the updates for 2009 and the 'new 911' for 2012......"

Ready to take off to the hills!

Like no other

By on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"This delivers the total driving experience. This car puts a smile on my face whenever I get behind the wheel! If you can afford this fantastic car, do yourself a favor...GET ONE!!"

Every woman should drive and own one!! lol!!

By on Friday, July 27, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive..beautiful sports car"

Cons: "cup holders"

"A perfect machine that saved my life with its performance!It drives me! Its sexy fast and perfect! Watch out men you could be replaced;0 Love my 911 C4S Cab!"

Love this car!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Expensive but well worth the money."

"This 997 body style is timeless and forward thinking. The evolution of the 911 proves that it is not only a car bearing a pedigree in a historical icon, but also continues to hold it's appeal in modern design aesthetics. This is a surpurb car that turns heads, and even better, delivers an incredible drive and feel for the road."

Supurb Handling

By on Monday, September 20, 2010

"Best handling vehicle i've ever had. And I've had many. 5 Porsches, 1 Ferrari, 1 Corvette, 1 Delorean, 1 Austin Healy, 1 Jag. XK150, 2 MB SL500's, 1MB SL550. I prefer the MB 550 for comfort, ride and value. It costs the same and you get a convertible to boot. Much better highway car. Quiet and fast. Better gas mileage. About the same performance for 1/4mi and 0-60. A fast luxure car whereas the Porsche is a racecar. Carrera S is noisy and a rougher ride, but can't beat the handling. Extremely agile."

6 Cylinder Rocket Ship

By on Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"After 12 Corvettes and 3 BMWs I was talked into trying a 911. Am I ever glad that I was. Style, fit and finish, performance all wrapped up in the same package. Best car I have ever owned and I am planning to upgrade soon the the turbo version."

AWESOME!!!!!

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"THE BEST CAR EVER! I HAVE OWNED MANY CARS AND MY 2007 CARRERA S, HANDS DOWN IS THE BEST. EVERY TIME I GET BEHIND THE WHEEL, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET ONE. I HOPE TO NEVER BE WITHOUT IT!"

Epic and timeless

By on Friday, October 31, 2008

"Super fast, beautifull, reliable, great gas mileage. If you have dreamed of someday owning a 911, this is the moment. There are no practical reasons to buy this car, it is an emotional matter, and that is exactly what I believe is important in life. Every second without this car is time lost. Get one and you will be a happier person, guaranteed."

2007 911 Carerra 4

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Totally amazing. Previously owned the 996 generation of 911. This car is much more in-step with the 911 tradition. Feels like an updated 993 and looks the part too. Performance is amazing. Not as visceral as something like a Viper or Corvette, just seems to compress time. Remember the Millennium Falcon in Star Wars. The Stars became straight lines at warp speed. That kind of thing. Truly amazing. The 996 was a nice car, this, new 911, the 997, I feel like I'm just the custodian of something great."

Fun and graceful

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I have had this 05 Turbo S Cab now for over a year and just never get tired of looking at it. The lines and quality are second to none. Mine was ordered with Carbon Fiber package and custon paint. Everywhere I go people make comments. When it comes time to drop the hammer, this beauty can back up it's good looks. It sounds great and handling is incredible. I would recomend this car to any enthusiast."

Everything You Think It'll be

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"After years of suffering through poorly designed 996 models, the new Carrera is just great. The car is truly incredible and I enjoy every mile as if it were the first one."

Understated excellence

By on Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "minor-poor cup holder"

"Its a daily drive car without quirks or nasty suprises when you go too fast into a turn - its my 4th and best Porsche (928s and 911s)"

The best vehicle I've ever owned!! Fast, reliable

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Style, handling, quality, fun factor, etc."

Cons: "Cost of operation"

"Quality build. Expensive to maintain. Replacing tires will be outrageous, but WORTH the fun. Too much fun to drive. Get's thumb's up all the time from bystanders. Sound of sports exhaust is great. Handling dynamics never disappoint. Brakes? C'mon, it's a Porsche 911. Wide body looks awesome. This is my second 4S!"

Greatest car I've ever owned!!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"This is a true drivers car. If you are looking for a quiet, isolated feeling this is not the car for you. If you love to drive and appreciate the refined feel of a true sports car there is no better auto for you. I've had Corvettes, M3s, a Cobra kit car, and multiple others. My 911 Carrera S is heads and shoulders above them. The feedback, ride, handling, etc all combine for a near perfect experience. As a bonus, I am 6'4" tall and this is one of the few cars I fit into comfortably. It was designed with a lot of leg/headroom which is a real plus. I have a cabriolet which I highly recommend as well as the sport button which allows you to toggle between smoother/firmer suspension settings as well as milder/linear acceleration curves. This isn't must have for driving around Dallas on our choppy roads."

Porsche Passion

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"This is simply the best car I have ever owned. It took me 30 years to be able to buy one, but it was worth the wait. It's an incredible machine. Fast, responsive, good-looking, and reliable. Go get one yourself! You won't regret it."

Extremely comfortable, extra fast, great GT car

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "last of the good 3.6 motors, latest electronics"

Cons: "last of the good 3.6 turbo motors"

"This is the best all purpose 911 that Porsche makes. It is very fast and handles as one would expect, yet it rides better than a C2S. The turbo motor does not seem to be subject to the ills that have been problems for the 1999 - 2008 standard models. Mileage is on a par with the others as well, but a heavy foot can cancel that benefit. Prices for the 2009 models are generally a little below book value ,and most have low speedometer readings. A savings of 50k or better on a little used world class supercar,gee, that is why I have two!"

Best, most impressive car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Satisfying, sophisticated all-weather touring"

Cons: "None material"

"The C4S is an outstanding, all-weather GT car. I have 19" summer and 18" winter tires, and drive the car weekly. Although I have owned many cars in 45 years of driving, this is the most impressive, satisfying car I have ever owned. Limited luggage space, especially on the AWD 997's, and modest front bumper protection are probably the only negatives. Dealer attitude and service has been very satisfactory from delivery on (from both technical and a relationship POV)."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, design, performance, reliability"

Cons: "no real con's for a sports car its awesome"

"This is the finest automobile I have ever owned, my second Porsche. The design is incredible. The performance can't be matched. It is the most reliable fun car I've ever driven or owned. Limited storage space but that isn't why you buy this vehicle."

Best car ever

By on Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Awesome car, no regrets! Just do it,"

Great Machine

By on Sunday, March 6, 2011

"I currently own a 997 Cab with all options but active nav. Great stability in cornering and the tiptronic is enjoyable. Bought used with 5K in 09. Have had to replace the crono exhaust it failed. The dealer has had difficulty correcting a problem with the top. As it closes, the rear windows go up but then fault and may, or may not, stop closing or go down. If anything, they made it worse. Have performed all scheduled maintenance. Needed new tires @ 20K. They are soft. I would NOT get any tire other than the Pirellis than came with the car. I was talked into trying another brand and the car handled poorly. Was amazed the difference the tire made! I’m not your typical Porsche owner. If you have the disposable cash to buy a new one, I’d do it. If not, get one a year old with 5K or less. I was in the right place at the right time:)"

Great Great Car

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

"really an amazing car for the price. There are faster cars, but not many when you put them on the track. Few stop, turn, and accelerate like the Porsche. I have taken mine to a couple of track days, what a fun time (don't forget to add the cost of a set of tires to the budget). The S model is the way to go. Very low total cost of ownership. Almost a super car and you can use it as a daily driver. Add the fact that my kids or even myself can squeeze into the back seats for a quick trip to the restaurant. What a car! Did I mention the great emissions numbers and good fuel economy, I never feel quilty parking it next to a Prius."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals