2001 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 216 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

9.8/10

Fun and classy car to drive, a head turner

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pros: "Handling, cornering, looks great"

Cons: "Convertible top takes away from the looks."

"I have owned this car since 2011. I purchased it with 66k miles and have only added about another 10k miles. I keep it garaged and only drive it from late spring to late summer about 4 months out of the year. This is great car for driving back roads in the country or taking it out on the town with the top down. Acceleration and cornering is wonderful. Front end a little light and suspension tight, but its a roadster that all part of the fun."

My favorite car during my 45 years of driving.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, tight, good fuel economy."

Cons: "Small trunk,"

"I have owned Audis, BMWs, Mercedes, Lexus....I love this car. It is now 10 years old and it drives like a new car. I have replaced a headlight switch and one windshield in my 8 years of ownership."

Fantastic drivers car.

By on Friday, November 4, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. Fast, stylish, it still turns heads."

"The Porsche 911 Carerra is a fun, fast, awesome car. It styling is unique and turns heads from both male and females alike! At my age, that's a plus!!!"

highest recommendation

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"have owned for four years; bought a 2002 convertible in 2006, for close to 50k. had 20k miles on it. i would definitely buy again, and in the same fashion: slightly used. otherwise, you will pay 80k for the vehicle. may not be the fastest car on the road, but it has plenty of performance, and it's a porsche with a classic appearance. doesn't really matter if a WRX or 370Z is faster, because when you buy porsche, you're not just buying for speed, you are buying the name. hasn't required a lot of maintenance. dealer claims i need a rear main seal replacement, but i've gotten away without doing the repair for 3 years now. i know it will need to be replaced eventually, a repair that costs over 2k due to labor. so in my case, maintenance can prove expensive, but infrequent. do try to read a little about the vehicle before purchase, so you know what you are getting into, such as the known rear main seal issue. shouldn't be a deal-breaker, and the car is definitely worth the cost."

A DEAL!

By on Monday, January 12, 2009

"I have owned 5 Corvettes, 3 Porsches, 3 BMWs, etc., etc. This is a great car. I would never pay new sticker price, but got one with 30,000. You will not beat the value-period. Runs like a top and is very reliable. The ride is a little rough, but that is a small price to pay for this exotic car!! Corvettes are faster off the line, but they cannot keep up at the upper end on curvy roads. Sell you home and buy one today!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals