1994 Porsche 911

Based on 24 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Best Sports Car Built

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"No others are built to the same highest standards. The performance can be bettered now as my 911 C2 cab is 16 years old. However, the car still looks & drives as new at 55k miles. I bought the car in 7/03 when it was 11 years old & had just 21,600 miles. It was my pleasure car until 3/06 when I drove it daily until this week. Now it is in my garage under its cover except when used for fun drives or Porsche Club of America activities. My car has been very reliable, dependable & normal maintenance costs have included no surprises. I toured the Porsche facotoy in 1996 in Stuggart. Never have I seen such pride of workmanship or dedication to quality. After 4-6 years as apprentices, the workers are masters & perform meticulously for 40+ years. As the ads say, there is no substitute. Buy yours & drive it for life."

1993 911 C4

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Fantastic car. Ive owned a 944 Turbo, WRX, BMW M3 prior to my 911, and only the 944 compares in the handling department. Very responsive, loud and visceral. Doors close like a bank vault. Materials last and last. Always getting looks. Not the fastest, but definetley the sweetest engine I've ever heard. Loves to rev and rev. Leaks a little oil. Expensive to keep, but worth it. No other affordable car can compare."

nice car

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I have had this car for 2 years now. I have wanted this car since I was 12. I have not been disappointed. It drives like a dream and looks the same. It is a little expensive to keep up but I don't mind so much. It pays me back with great rides in the mountains. Will I sell? Only if the wife lets me get a new one."

90 C2 Coupe

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Leaks oil but looks and drives good. the tiptronic is nice in traffic. The best looking of the 911 styles. I'll keep it but expect to pay for upkeep."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals