1994 Porsche 911

Based on 24 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

The best car I ever driven, still

By on Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pros: "Price is worth the fun."

Cons: "expensive oil change, wears rear tires fast"

my Katrina

"My wife also owns a Cayenne 2008 Turbo, she said it's an airplane but comparing my 911 Turbo 92 stick-shift, I agree with her - yes it feels as if you are flying an airplane, but mine feels like , as if it's a jet because after reaching then crossing 120MPH speed at the race track, I admit I can't find the courage to floor the accelerator pedal because it is still accelerating and pulling me after crossing 120mph, I start getting nervous because it will still give you "that pull" (torque) and the seemed unlimited speed you want, my heart starts pumping rapidly, my hands is getting more sensitive feeling the surface of the road more than when you are slow, even the smallest bump. I own this Turbo 911 for 22 years now, it still runs perfectly after 130,120 mileage, comparing to my brand new purchased Toyota Tundra Sports Truck, now only on its tenth years of ownership... had been back and forth, more visits to the service dealership 60 % more than my 911 Turbo even though my Porsche Turbo 911 have more mileage. My 2005 Tundra's transmission clutch is now broken but my Porsche is still running perfectly. My Porsche 911 Turbo is seemed made to last forever. I admit it's expensive to maintain the Turbo but I realized, overall I spent less money in service cost than maintaining a Tundra, by proportion. It's worth owning a Porsche 911 Turbo, as long as it's a turbo, again remember that, "as long as it's a Turbo" it's fun driving one for lifetime. Buying a Porsche, if it's not a turbo, forget about it, based from my :-) experience"

my Katrina

Reliable fun long distance too!

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I have three (73, 90 96 turbo) and had one that flipped (91). I have driven them all up and down California, and have never broken down - never. Can't say that for any other car I have had. I love driving this up big sur. Around the twists and turns, the cars are great. The turbo can get away from you without caution. The turbo also has suspension modifications which are plentiful for these cars, and a horsepower boost (like it needs it). Great fun, but easy to get tickets. I would even recommend this for a woman. My 16 yr old daughter drove one with a tiptronic trans, non turbo, convertible that was great. A little low to the ground, but it was fine. She putted to school in it, blonde hair flying, and had a blast since we live in a hilly place with lots of turns. The car never broke down, even with 190,000 miles on it. Buy and enjoy. A little pricey, but hey - you only live once :)"

Roadster

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"Occassionally I think about selling. The vehicle spends most of its time in storage, but when it is out of storage all inclinations are drop. I fill the 90-93 series represents the transitional period for Porsche. This era breaks the styling and design of the old, 89 and pryor and helps build a transistion to the future, 95 and above. Great handling and a joy to drive. Yes, if it sits it will leak."

Best bang for ur buck

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I've had my 1990 for over 10 years. It has been a great ride and a ton of fun. It's got the old school Porsche look that is so recognizable but with dual air bags, power everything, and the coolest deployable spoiler on any Porsche. It comes up at 50mph which means u won't get a speeding ticket just to get some additional air cooling or a little downdraft for pressure on those rear wheels. This car is the pinnacle of German engineering and in this writers opinion represents the best of the air cooled Porsche line. Much better looking than the 993 series that followed. If you are in the market for one, just look for a decent service history and u can rely on a bullet proof engine to push you around corners at speed. People stop me all the ti e to compliment my car and express disbelief that it's over 20 years old. Still turns heads."

nice vehicle

By on Monday, September 5, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "fun to drive"

"done"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals