2010 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Easy to drive, can carry everything.

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "Easy fun to drive, looks cool even for a "wagon"."

Cons: "Clearance is not as high as I'd like for snow."

"I bought this car used, a little over 1 year old, and have had it for a year and a half so far. Great car. I love the way it looks and the way it drives. The traction control is a nice feature, especially during Wisconsin winters. This is a very "wash & wear" car. Not high-maintenance, not difficult, just get in and drive. The easy-to-fold-down seats and rubber-treaded trunk mean I can go from taking a bunch of friends around town to loading up the back of my car with bags of garden soil and fertilizer all in the same afternoon. We used to take my boyfriend's Honda CRV every time we had to go on a long road trip, but the Vibe rides so comfortably and gets such good gas mileage, we take it now on trips instead. The ONLY thing I would change about the Vibe is the clearance. I've gotten stuck in snow at the end of my driveway a couple times this winter. If the snow is piled up more than 12 inches in spots, the body of the car gets stuck. So, really, not that bad. I just can't ram this car over a hill of snow like I can with some SUVs."

Best car I've owned in 30 years!

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"I love this car! It's sporty in looks and driving, it gets good mileage (32mpg on the highway), the instruments are easy to read and the controls are easy to use. The 2.4 liter engine has plenty of get-up-and-go, and the steering is very responsive. It's great fun to drive! OK, the sport suspension and 18-inch wheels with low profile tires do give a somewhat stiff and sometimes bumpy ride on rough roads (hey, it's a *sport* suspension). There is plenty of storage room and cargo room. I have not had any warranty issues or any of the Toyota-related acceleration or floor mat issues. GM made a mistake in dropping Pontiac and cars like the Vibe!"

It's a cutie!

By on Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, fun, cute. . ."

Cons: "Tire pressure checks are a drag."

"Bought this car when I had an 11 year old with the thought that it would be a great first car for him. Well, five years later, I was right. I have enjoyed driving this car and found it handy to haul bikes, snowboards, teenagers. . . I have not had any real mechanical issue with the car, although the low profile tires need frequent check of air pressure. The car's pickup (I am in an urban area) is great, especially considering the gas mileage. I am ready to hand it over to my son with the hopes that he too will enjoy it for the next five years!"

excellent car

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"Have had the car for 11 mos. now, put 16K miles on it and love the car. great handleing, very peppy w/ the 5 spd automatic. Fits the dog, twins, wife & luggage in the roof top carrier. very strong running & comfortable!!"

Wouldn't buy anything else!!!!

By on Saturday, June 19, 2010

"This is the best car money can buy! I can fit my kids, husband,two dogs, and luggage in the car plus have room to shop and get 32 mpg. I bought the GT style of Vibe and like the leather for clean up purposes. I love the MP3 plug in. Don't look at another vehical this car is all you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals