2009 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

excellent car

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"Have had the car for 11 mos. now, put 16K miles on it and love the car. great handleing, very peppy w/ the 5 spd automatic. Fits the dog, twins, wife & luggage in the roof top carrier. very strong running & comfortable!!"

Wouldn't buy anything else!!!!

By on Saturday, June 19, 2010

"This is the best car money can buy! I can fit my kids, husband,two dogs, and luggage in the car plus have room to shop and get 32 mpg. I bought the GT style of Vibe and like the leather for clean up purposes. I love the MP3 plug in. Don't look at another vehical this car is all you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2009 Vibe GT

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"I have had the car 9 months and have 18k miles on it already, no problems at all. Car seems really well built. Nice looking, styling is fine. I have a major lead foot and average 21-22 mpg which is an acceptable average for me considering the way I drive. My 2 complaints are the road noise. At 75-85 the tires and wind noise are pronounced. My last car was a 2006 Cadillac CTS which isnt really comporable but was much quieter. Secondly, its not that comfortable on long drives. I do a lot of 3-6 hour trips for work and find myself getting worn out. If it had a few more inches leg room and more comfy seat Id be happier but this is the sport version so its my fault for making this purchase. Overall, pretty nice car. My wife has the 1.8 and she averages about 26-27 mpg combined which is fine with me."

Saved my Life

By on Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Had a 2005 Vibe GT with 77,000. Best car ever! Sadly, I was stopped on a state highway and rear ended by a full sized SUV traveling at 50 MPH. The Vibe took a direct hit to the rear and catapulted the car 5-6 car lengths. My first and only air bag experience! I walked away from the accident. The driver of the SUV was taken away in an Ambulance. It’s unfortunate that GM did not move the Vibe to Chevy or GMC. Huge Mistake! Thank you safety engineers at GM…"

best car yet

By on Monday, March 8, 2010

"We've had since June '09--have 16,000 miles on it.Had no problems whatsoever Have the 1.8 automatic & averaging 30-34 MPG all kinds of driving.We love the car--no complaints.Too bad GM discontinued Pontiac & one of the best cars they've made"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals