2010 Pontiac G6

7.7

Based on 1108 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "peppy, handles well, reliable"

Cons: "long ol doors"

"This car was speedy with really good handling on all kinds of roads. The turn radius is a little wide but that is ok. The back doors are long and when you open the doors you need to be careful not to ding others. But this car I have had for many years. It got me to were I was going and back again. I miss her as some one rammed me when I was stopped in traiffic. She hit me at 50 mph and we all walked without so much as a scratch. Amazing car"

Great dependable car

By on Friday, January 3, 2014

Pros: "Dependable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Drive Shaft had to be replaced, but worth it"

"I bought this car at an auto show as new with less than 1,000 miles on it. It has been driven mostly highway. Maintenance has been done by dealership on regular basis. Only 1 major repair but it still runs great! Drives well in winter and lots of room inside. I love this car and highly recommend it. Great gas mileage 32 miles per gallon highway, 30 city on average."

Love My Car

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Good gas mileage, spacious interior"

Straight from the autction :)

"I've had my G6 for 2.5 years and have been quite satisfied with everyting about it. It is cute and sporty, yet very safe. It gets great gas mileage, runs smooth and is quiet. I have already recommended this car to my friend, who went out and bought one. I bought my G6 at an auto auction in Michigan and it turned out to be a steal of a deal. I saved $5000-$8000. I was just recently in my first car/deer accident and the car held up really well. There is a lot of damage to the front driver side of the car but I walked away from the accident with no bumps, bruises or scraps. This car is definitely a champ. Great car for anybody."

Straight from the autction :)

Very fun couples/family car

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"I bought my G6 GTP sedan new in Oct of 2005, crimson red! 18" wheels very sporty car with enough power to get you out of any situation you may find yourself in. We drove across country with 4 adults (2 people are 6'6 and 6'2) and one 2 year old,plenty of head and leg room for a sporty car. 7700 miles and 23 states. we were very comfortable the entire trip. the fuel economy is about 20 in city and 25 to 26 freeway with cruise set. the only problems we have had is GM tires wore bad and they replaced them at no cost to me, tie rod needed replaced but that may have been my fault ( speed bump) replaced front brakes at 42000 miles and turned rotors. stereo system is absolutly fabulous,heated leather seats are very nice on the back, and I love my sunroof. I do not feel this car has had anymore trouble for wear and tear then any other car I have owned. and I have owned 4 brand new vehicles. I would by this car all over again! I'am not happy with the blue book right now, OUCH!"

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I bought a 2009 G6 GXP as a demo with 6,500 miles on it. I know have 12,000 and absolutely love everything about it. Very powerful 252 horspower engine that also gets good gas mileage at 26mpg's. Very comfortable and great styling with the GXP makes it stand out from other G6's. It's a shame Gm is no longer making Pontiac."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G6 near Honolulu. See local deals