2010 Pontiac G6

7.7

Based on 1106 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

amazing value

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I have had this vehicle for almost a year now and have had no major problems with it. i bought it used and it was in excellent condition and has held up amazingly. i absolutely love the V6 engine, and i have gotten up to 36mpg on the highway with it. i get about 24mpg in town, which i think is amazing gas mileage for this vehicles size and power!"

Best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "peppy, handles well, reliable"

Cons: "long ol doors"

"This car was speedy with really good handling on all kinds of roads. The turn radius is a little wide but that is ok. The back doors are long and when you open the doors you need to be careful not to ding others. But this car I have had for many years. It got me to were I was going and back again. I miss her as some one rammed me when I was stopped in traiffic. She hit me at 50 mph and we all walked without so much as a scratch. Amazing car"

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I bought a 2009 G6 GXP as a demo with 6,500 miles on it. I know have 12,000 and absolutely love everything about it. Very powerful 252 horspower engine that also gets good gas mileage at 26mpg's. Very comfortable and great styling with the GXP makes it stand out from other G6's. It's a shame Gm is no longer making Pontiac."

By on Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I have had this car since Pontiac started making the convertable G6. This was one of the first availbe in my area. I have had ZERO issues with it. Not one warranty repair, only oil changes and similar routine maintenance items. The automatic convertable hard top has been totally flawless in operation."

love it!

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"I have had my G6 for about 8 months and I love it. Plenty of room for my teenagers and their friends. Taking corners on curvy roads I do have to slow a little more then I would like, but only the hair pin turns. It has a peppy v6 that allows me to zip around when need be. I have had a couple of issues with the sensors, once for fuel and the other for the remote start. quick and easy fixes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G6 near Honolulu. See local deals