2008 Pontiac G5

8.2

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

By on Friday, April 15, 2011

"I have owned my Pont G5 for about 3 years now. I love the car but here in Minnesota, I wouldn't recommend driving on ice or snow. The vehicles light weight and small tires are not fit for winter driving. I plan on getting rid of it this year before the snow comes again. If you don't have snowy roads or ice - its a great little car."

So/So

By on Thursday, August 5, 2010

"I've gotten this car in 07 when they 1st came out with the G5, I had alot of problems with it already with the gas tank, and engine light being on alot. and sometimes the remote start dont work. Its really noisy and you feel every bump in the road."

Great on gas & looks great!

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I get so many compliments on my G5..everyone wants to know what it is..I have the first year of the G5, the 2007 in yellow with a black interior. The car has never given me a bit of trouble in all that time. We have had two very minor problems that were fixed under warranty-the little door on the mirror on the drivers side visor broke and the area around the power window/door lock controls on the drivers side arm rest got scratched. Both were replaced quickly and without complaint by the dealer. I would highly recommend as a two-person car. You can use this car with a car seat but it is cumbersome. The back seat and the trunk are both much larger than they look but the trunk opening is rather narrow. I carry bigger items in the back seat."

it's only OK

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"I bought my g5 a little over a year ago. I have had problems with the car hesitating when i am merging onto the interstate or speeding up while coming out of a school zone. The dealership has given me 3 different excuses, none of which have fixed the problem... The value dropped by half WAY to fast. It is a cute little car... Great starter car for a college student or something. NOT a family car. Great gas mileage. I love the controls on the stering wheel. Interior does stain super easy, i spilled a bottle of water and it left a ring on the seat."

2007 G5 GT

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Bought this car during high gas prices, traded in my Hemi Ram. I have had a few problems with this car. My sunroof would not seal right. I also still have rattles in the trunk area. I also think the turning radius is horrid. It is very hard to make a u-turn within two lanes. Trunk opening is way too small. I'm going to back to the SUV/ Truck market soon. Needs more power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G5 near Honolulu. See local deals