ZIP code

2003 Pontiac Bonneville

8.4

Based on 449 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

This is a roomy, sporty, responsive vehicle.

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "Guts! Handling. Sporty looks."

Cons: "Could use a little more leg room up front."

"I think Pontiac Bonnevilles will be classic collectors items in the near future."

Nice car

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I have an 01 bonneville which I bought in 02 with 19k miles ($14 k) and i had several incidents ( like another review) with the car such as a connector that leaked antifreeze, the cable broke on the rear passenger window, the wheels began to vibrate, the linkage for the steering went bad, and my gas cap went bad which kept causing my service vehicle light to come on.(not covered by warranty - $26 repair). I had an extended warranty that took care of everything (except the gas cap). Overall, despite the issues, the car has been the most reliable I have owned. The mechanical problems that I had were not bad enough that I was left stranded anywhere or that I became upset witht the car. Vehicle ownership like housing has its hiccups. If you don't like ownership try leasing. Even now at 76k miles it still has its pep. She can still bring it when needed. The leather seats are comfortable and still gets about 27-29 mpg on the hiway. The body's design still fits with today's style, and looks as if it were a new car. The only thing I wish that my Bonneville had was the computer for diagnostisics on the dash and the heads up display. Too bad GM dropped the line. I would cosider purchasing another."

Best car ever owned......want to keep it FOREVER.

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "great car.....too bad no longer manufactured"

Cons: "Stopped making them :("

"Bought this car May 2001. Preventive maintenance always done. Window motors have gone out on each window...twice on one in back. The 1st set was replaced by warranty coverage. THE best car we have owned. Get the same mileage now as we did in 2001."

Good purchase

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "good power for v-6"

Cons: "not good for very tall person"

"We found this car with 3000 miles on it in 2005. It was an "internet special" at a chevrolet dealership. It has good power, sound system, good AC, huge trunk space and back seat that can accomodate 2 car seats and a booster seat. It had the potential of 450 miles to the tank on a road trip using super unleaded fuel.One downfall is that it is hard for a very tall man to get in an out of. The passenger seat should be electric too for as much comfort as the drivers seat."

I love my Bonneville

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"Now have 239,000 on this workhorse. My 94 Bonneville had A/C and oil leaks by this time (it ran until about 285,000 miles) but this one has no leaks and doesn't burn oil. Gets 30 mpg highway. The only major mechanical issue was replacement of upper and lower fuel gaskets at around 220,000 miles. Very comfortable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Bonneville near Honolulu. See local deals