1997 Pontiac Bonneville

Based on 325 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

They need to bring this one back!!!

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reason: Parents bought me a brand new car

Pros: "Size, Ride, Good gas millage"

Cons: "Power window will not last long"

"My family bought a brand new Bonneville 1989. I started driving it everyday when I was in highschool in 1995. This car is as strong as they come. The style was good but the reliability of the car was unreal. I took the car with me to college in Washington D.C. some of the worst traffic in America and it never let me down. I had a few 20 hour road trips it never failed me. The car had a smooth ride also. Very good on gas also. All said and done if my parents wouldn't have bought me a brand new car who know's how long I would have kept this car. My parents bought it in 1989 and we sold it in 2001 you can't ask for much more in a car. They really should have kept making this car."

Best vehicle I have ever owned..

By on Friday, June 3, 2016

Pros: "GREAT ROAD CAR!"

Cons: "The paint sucks..."

"As far as handling and drive-ability and economy.....the Bonneville can't be beat....I have owned several new cars over the years....and they could not compare to the ride and quality of this auto that I purchased two years ago with around 100k miles for only $700.00 from the original owner.....Other than normal maintenance the only part I have replaced is a belt tensioner and water pump"

for the age...

By on Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pros: "old, hard to find parts for,"

Cons: "reliable steady always crunks and goes"

"For the age of my car its very reliable and has been really good to me its very hard to find cosmetic parts for her but other then that she always cranks and goes when i need her to!"

best car ever

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "ride, acceleration, seats, room, style..everything"

Cons: "nothing at all"

"my 93 ssei is the best car i own. i bought it for only $500 and had to put about 1,000 into it, but in one summer i drove it 9,000 miles and averaged 28mpg. this car rides like a dream, handles great, and has way more than enough power to get you up to speed thanks to the supercharger. the seats are 18 way adjustable which makes it extremely comfortable, i had room for 5 adults and their luggage for a 4 day trip with no problem at all. gm should of never got rid of pontiac"

great car ..great ride dependable stylish

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "handles superbly ,, great ride !!!"

Cons: "indoor coffeecup holders. sunvisor fabric sags."

"only complaint is the gauges. oil pressure sending units need to be factory NOS . otherwise a great car. great handling a tad over fetched on the ride controls and transmission options. but thats a huge stretch to find a complaint the only real complaint one can honestly make is the coffee cup holders in the front interior, dumb ideal. everyone spills the carpet which is quality GM carpet. great car overall !!they go for 300,000 easy im told and i see many with that mileage around. decent local gas mileage and really good hwy mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Bonneville near Honolulu. See local deals