1993 Plymouth Colt Vista

Based on 6 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

9.7/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Love my little Cult-Vista

By on Monday, July 18, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable for long distance driving, can fit alot, can pull out back seats!"

Cons: "My tall friends 6'1'' -6'5'' are cramped but able to drive it."

"I love how comfortable it's been during 5 1/2 hour drives and the fact I was able to move my entire bedroom in one trip (packed to the roof) and drove for 6 hours. I have had to fix the transmission twice now over $2000 each time. I fixed the water pump over $500, and I've fixed the timing belt ($??). Now I have to fix the steering column, I found the part (only a new one existed) a few years ago and it was just under $400, with labor = over $100 possible another $2000?! Yikes! So parts are sometime hard to find...they only made the car for a few years. Which makes me sad.....eventually I will have to get a different car! Owned it for 6 years now."

Fun, economical, & reliable

By on Friday, July 4, 2008

"We bought our little van new, & have driven it everywhere on the west coast for the last 16 years. It has over 280,000 miles with no significant repairs needed. We've done routine service, & minor repairs, but it's easy to fix, & still fun to drive. Even with the 2.4 liter engine, it still gets 26-29 mpg. We got every option available, & it all still looks & works like new."

Was a great vehicle!

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"I fell in love with this little van years before I got one. I went without any vehicle for 5 years before we were in a position to aquire this vehicle. Only draw back to this vehicle is the high cost of repairs, but at 13 to 14 years old, it was better than a car payment every month. I know I will have to replace my little horsey pretty soon, but it will be with a tear in my eye. Thank you Mitsubishi for this wonderful vehicle, even if it was sold under Plymouth Colt Vista name!"

awesome

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"handles and drives awesome extremly comfortable, very reliable even after 220000 miles. I opted to replace the engine with a japanese engine ($500) and put it in myself. mine is an awd with 5 speed. this is a great car for the vaule."

Good Car

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Just bought a 16 year old Colt Vista and it is lovely, great gas mileage and affordable repairs!"

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Plymouth Colt Vista near Honolulu. See local deals