1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

7.8

Based on 354 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

A great and reliable car

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I bought this car used and this is the fourth year I've had it. It's approaching 100k miles and there are no major problems ever except that I wrecked the right rear and had to get that fixed. The check engine light only came on once, recently, and it was just a quick and cheap fix. RELIABLE is the best word to use."

Awsome Car

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"I have a 89 Internationl Series and It's loaded! I've drove this car for 7 years and have had very few problems. Car now has 240k and I still make trips from WA to WI often. I think the W-Body cars were the best that GM has built to this date! I still get 32mpg on the hwy and average 17mpg in stop and go traffic."

Great Ride~!

By on Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I have owned my 1994 Cutlass Convertible for 9 years bought with 54K miles. It was the original owners baby and she is mine also! Rosie (because shes red and makes me happy) has never seen a repair shop, only annual oil changes... She got lots of get up and go and has never left me stranded. I store her in the winter and she starts in the spring first turn of the key. Now if I can just keep my teenagers away from her!"

Not so good

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Ive had ALOT of problems with this car but im giving it the benefit of the doubt because, I think some of the problems had to do with the previous owner don't get me wrong its a decent car but i find my self trying very hard to get rid of it."

nice car, last of stylish oldsmobiles

By on Sunday, July 13, 2008

"This car is great on gas, fun to drive and look at. I tinted the rear 3 windows on my coupe, helps alot in the sun to keep interior cooler, looks really sporty. Could use more supportive, comfortable seating though interior quality is good. Has had few mechanical problems, biggest was intake leak and blown head gasket which was professionally replaced before I purchased car..BIG PURCHASE PLUS! Car has 122,000 miles on it, I purchased from one owner in 10/06 with 99,000 miles. Easy car to maintain and work on. Replaced all 4 rotors and pads, water pump and radiator hose on 3100 (simple!), serpentine belt, power steering pump and pulley due to ac clutch locking up, ac clutch was replaced shortly after, tires, 4 struts, outer tie rod ends, one headlamp($26 part, ouch!) and a foglamp. All repairs were done, myself, except ac clutch and if this car had the 3.4 DOHC, I doubt I would have purchased it! I love my orange oldsmobubble!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme near Honolulu. See local deals