1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

7.8

Based on 354 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

A great and reliable car

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I bought this car used and this is the fourth year I've had it. It's approaching 100k miles and there are no major problems ever except that I wrecked the right rear and had to get that fixed. The check engine light only came on once, recently, and it was just a quick and cheap fix. RELIABLE is the best word to use."

Love my 1997

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I bought my Cutlass Supreme right off the lot in 8/1997 w/about 20 miles on it. Today it has 74 - 75,000 on it. I love the car, it is a shame 1997 was the last year they made the Cutlass. The only major problem I've had is replacing the front & back rotors and brake pads...the front was done 3x's and the back 4x's, other than that I've put 2 Battery's. 1 alternator & 1 starter in it. Only other expenses are regular maintenance on her. This car starts no matter the weather conditions or how long it sits, never a problem. I would say that I have certainly gotten my monies worth and more from my Baby. I will have my Olds for however long she lasts or when I have to stop driving (ha, ha)."

Good Value

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I bought this car used with 118,000 miles on it. It gets me from point A to point B. The major problem that I have had is the door handle keeps breaking on me. Gone through 2 in the past 3 years. Just replaced the egr valve to pass emisions ($500). In the Florida sun, plastic tends to dry and crack so most pieces on dash and console are breaking."

By on Thursday, November 8, 2007

"i love this car. it's got plenty of power. it's real comfortable. i feel like i'm sitting on my couch when i'm in it. the only drawback is the gas miliage isn't that great and there's no trunk release lever. the only reason for selling it is that i'm keeping my newer vehicle as a second vehicle."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Bought my Cutlass used at 52,000 miles. Now has 155,500 miles on it. Eleven years old and still runs and drives great. Never any major problems. I have never kept a car this long in my life (57 Years old) and Is the best car I have ever owned. Would buy another one in a minute."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme near Honolulu. See local deals