1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

Based on 13 Ratings for the 1992 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great old fashioned wagon

By on Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"This is a full size station wagon, just like they used to make. We bought it used 10 Yrs ago, with about 95K on it, and it has performed great. One set of brakes, a thermostat, a heater valve, alternator and water pump, is all I've changed. It is a little odd looking, but it is a great road car, and carries lots of stuff. Much better mileage on the highways, about 23 mph while being jammed full of people and luggage. The engine still purrs and the transmission still shifts flawlessly and all the doors close without any effort"

A lost art type vehicle

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"The last example (with the Buick Roadmaster and Chevrolet Caprice) of the big American station Wagon. If you're not comfortable with a big vehicle, look the other way because these babies are within an inch or two of the length of a full sized Chevy Suburban. If not and you need some carrying capacity but want to drive a car not a truck, this wagon is it. I have owned my car since early 2001. It now has 130+K miles and has been very reliable. It drives and rides like a Cadillac and is actually still warm and cozy inside in our cold and wet Portland, Oregon winters. Other than being a bit anemic powerwise when heavily loaded (seven adults on board) and in the hills, I really have no complaints. It's been a great car!"

2nd best vehicle EVER!

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"The only vehicle better than this was my 1985 Olds Custom Cruiser, which I had for 21 years! I liked the full luggage rack and the roll-into-the-tailgate rear window on my 1985, better than the half-rack w/ moon roof and flip-up rear window on the 1992. Otherwise, they're both fantastic vehicles for cargo room, number of passengers, and all the five-star items above. I bought my 1992 in April 2006. Currently, it has 63,000 (original) miles. It should last me another 20-30 years!"

best wagon

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "strong with lots of torque"

Cons: "not alot of acceleration but good top end"

"lots of room"

One of the best!

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Detroit really built a super fine automobile with this one! I love everything about this car. The motor is very reliable! The only drawback is the converter in the transmission, which will need service at about 100K. My Cruiser has 186K and still runs like new! I service oil every 3k. Very strong buy recommend!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals