2003 Oldsmobile Bravada

Based on 96 Ratings for the 2002 - 2004 models.

WONDERFUL AUTO

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED 3 BRAVADA'S. ALL HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL. THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE/RIDE AND GREAT FOR DRIVING OFF ROAD, AS WELL. I PULL MY BOAT WITH MINE WITH NO PROBLEMS."

Bravada Review

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I have owned my Bravada since 2004. It is a great SUV. I have only had minor repair issues, right front bearing. Basically, I have only had to change the oil, replace the tires and put gas in it. I live in NE Ohio and it handles well in all road conditions. This winter we have received a considerable amount of snow and the AWD handles great. I wish GM didn't discontinue this brand as I would purchase another and I would highly recommend to someone looking for a reliable SUV."

Wonderful vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Great ride and handles well"

Cons: "Service Light inop"

"I bought my Bravada in 2002 and have been very pleased with it's performance since then. With maintenance upkeep and proactive vision a person could not hope for any vehicle better. I have put approximately 122000 miles on my Bravada and it is still going strong. I have traveled the US and now some of Europe with my Bravada and feel confident when my family and I travel we are safe. The only down side is after 9 years of no real mechanical or computer issues, I now have a service engine soon light that comes on and goes off for some uncanny reason. I have taken it to a GM dealer and others and the system will not read the codes correctly when the light is on. I have since found that their is nothing mechanically wrong with the vehicle (having had several mechanics and a GM dealer's mechanics look over it thoroughly) and since, I have traveled over twenty thousand miles with no breakdown or differance from when the light was not on. I am pleased with my purchase I made in 2002."

IF ONLY

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"IF ONLY it spent less time in the shop, there would have been more stars in my rating. Comfortable, attractive, great engine, but a) front wheel bearing failure at 16 k miles b) Powertrain Control Module (PCM) failure in '03 (@ 70 mph!), c) engine fan clutch failure in '05 (4 hrs from home), d) electric short in security lock system in '06 (3 wks to fix) and e) AWD system failure in '07 ($1500). To date, cost of repairs approaching trade-in value. Complexity of electronic systems = trouble. (BTW, I'm an electrical engineer)"

its great! if you can afford it.

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

"its a great car for anyone really! i love it but really cant afford the gas. its a guzzler. i thought i had picked out my dream vehicle but there are some things about it i do not like. like the abs braking system. and i miss the sunroof that was on my old vehicle. but on the plus side, it has a lot of room in it for anyone who has kids or just likes the extra space. i have been in two accidents during winter since i bought the vehicle and both times i came out completely unharmed. the first time was just front end damage, i rear-ended someone. the second time i hit black ice and put the car in a swamp. it sat in that swamp for over an hour and the only damage to it is body work and the tires have mud caked in them. the ice i broke through was about 4inches thick and still the car is fine. id say if you are accident prone, a car like this is perfect for you because it can take a beating and you will be safe."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Bravada near Honolulu. See local deals