1998 Oldsmobile 88

8.4

Based on 237 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

best car ever

By on Friday, October 3, 2008

"Has 305,000 miles And still keeps going. NEVER have to fix this car!"

Awesome

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I purchased this car from my brother and I love this car. I'm 23 years old and live in Alaska. The front wheel drive, in combination with the Traction Control System, really did nice in the winter. The digital controls and temperature gauge was cool because I had an autostart installed that would kick on the heater when you used the remote. It also has a rear defrosting window. The summer was when you saw the performance of the car! The supercharger was really cool when you need that extra ooomf!! Also, whenever I had someone in the passengers seat, they would fall asleep when I hit the highway because the seats are really comfortable and it drives smooth. Alaskan winter worthy, comfortable, and faster than your average car."

Thanks for for the Value Deal Toyota

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"I am the 2nd owner of a 1998 Olds 88 that I purchased in 2003 with 32,000 miles. I have had only to replace a radiator for $250, and I now have 158,000 on the vehicle and still running very stron with about 27 mpg!! The car has no surface rust, and this is a big plus since I am in sales. I want to thank Toyota for giving me a great value. Since Toyota was taking market share from Olds, and GM closed Olds driving down the price of the vehicle. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. I love what you do for me "Toyota"!!!"

'97 88LS: A Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I bought this from my father-in-law who was the original owner. He used it for his winter time cross country trips from Minneapolis - Palm Springs or Phoenix. I bought it for my 90 mile work commute in Las Vegas. He's never had any major problems nor have I (front brakes/rotors being done as we speak $275) We now live in very rural area and need to switch to a truck for more cargo room. Darn! I'll miss this vehicle...comfy, smooth, handles very well on our twisty mtn roads, & pretty good sound system!"

My dream car.

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Pleasure to drive; roomy and reasonable gas milage"

Cons: "Sometimes shakes from a light."

"This car floats down the road with a dreamy factory stereo to add its comfort. I have recently bought this vehicle from a local lot and was somewhat skeptical from past experiences with local lots. However, this time I was very pleasantly suprised and almost felt guilty about negotiating a lower price from the dealer for this car. An Olds 88 was my first car and it may well be my last. I embrace every mile that I drive in this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile 88 near Honolulu. See local deals