2011 Nissan Xterra

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Basic yet Tough

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"2005 4WD Xterra SE Pros: Horsepower - really strong Reliability - No issues at all with anything Space - very nice that the seats fold down and tons of room for cargo Cons: Comfort - The driver's seat takes some getting used to. MPG - Its an SUV so your expectations are lower but I'm around 18-19MPG all around Squirrely - Back end gets loose in wet/snowy weather when not in 4WD. Dry pavement no problem, it needs more weight on the back tires."

Bought it twice!

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I have owned both the 03 and the 07 and love this vehicle. It has been very dependable and has held it's value, kid friendly, stylish, and has the power to get up and go when you need it."

great in the snow

By on Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"i live rural maine and frequently beat the snow plows to my back road area. this truck is simply unbeatable in harsh conditions, the 4x4 works flawlessly and the vdc adds a good measure of safety. i bought it new and it now has 36,000 completely trouble free miles. with the exception of oil changes,brakes and tires. i have not had to spend a single dime on it. not one single problem. powerful motor really pulls, so.. mileage is only ok."

Get out and Play

By on Monday, November 3, 2008

"I ride Moto-X and go to a lot of places that wouldn't qualify as normal driving, my X handles the terrain smooth. I pull a small enclosed trailer that will hold 4 bikes, and I can say that the power and torque of this vehicle is able to handle the load without problem. I purchased the Off Road model with all the goodies, and I can say that I will never part with this ride. My wife and I fight over who drives the X, and who has to take the Acura. My mileage isn't the greatest, but that may be due to me having my foot in it all the time (15/21.) If your someone who has kids and is in need of a 4X4 vehicle, I would definitely consider the Xterra. My olny complaint is the back seat is difficult to get in and out of for bigger people."

I own it

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"It has been a great experience since I bought the vehicle. Driving is fun. Gas mileage is reasonably ok. No major issues. Vehicle is good to have fun with."