2011 Nissan Xterra

Based on 483 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great Value,Little Comfort

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"I have owned the O/R Xterra for going on 3 years now and have many great things and not soo great things about this SUV. Great powertrain for on and off road, during the east coast winter storms of 09 I tried to get stuck and never did. I have taken about 4 road trips of over 600 miles and I can tell you it can pack a lot a gear but after a couple hours the very non-supportive seats start to hurt the lower back. Great for gear hauling and fun for offroading but if you want some comfort look elsewhere."

Great Truck

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"This is a Great Truck and Great Value. It's a truck not a tall station wagon. I like the solid truck ride. I averaged 21.8 MPG on a 400 mile trip (90% highway). Great cargo room. Lots of storage space."

Awesome bang for the buck!

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"I love my 2009 Xterra Off- Road. It was between this and the FJ but the FJ had too many blind spots, low drivers seating, felt flimsy and less power than the Xterra. I took my 09 Xtera to Oregon last year and it plowed over some deep snowed on roads in Portland like nothing. I love the power, interior styling and simplicity of only what you need. The Fosgate sound system is great and the bang for the buck factor can't be beat. Fyi, it rides like a truck...because it is so don't expect a Cadillac ride if you expect to off road it. With that said, it has good road manners and crisp steering. It's great and I love it. Only complaint; where is the outside temp. gauge???"

awesome truck

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I have always been a die-hard Chevy guy, but the new ones just were not comfortable for. So I shopped around and tried some of the other "suvs" - although I may not push my trucks that much, I still wanted to buy one that was based on a truck frame, had decent power, looked different than all the others on the road and would allow me to do some off roading and not have to worry about driving in the New England winters. The X was just about the only suv that really fit my requirements and I was sold as soon as I sat down and put my foot on the pedal! There is no stopping this thing. Gas mileage is no worse than other pickups or SUVs I've owned. Looks sharp driving down the road. 26,000 miles and only oil changes and a battery... Only 2 things I would change - 1: everything scratches too easily (paint as well as interior plastic), 2: if the back was just an inch or 2 longer I would be able to put full 6-foot long items in the back (tables, etc) in the back and still close the hatch (not that I do this too often). If they are still making the X when it's time to buy again I will be getting another - and we are so happy with Nissan that we just bought my wife one of their cars today without any second thoughts."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"THIS IS MY FIRST SUV, I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF THE XTERRA! I MOVED FROM TEXAS TO FLORIDA BACK TO TEXAS; HAD GREAT GAS MILEAGE ( 20.5). I HAVE FOUR DOGS THAT LOVE TO TAKE A RIDE IN MY XTERRA, PLENTY OF ROOM; ALSO EASY TO CLEAN,WHEN THEY GET MUDY FEET WITH THE NO CARPET IN THE BACK CARGO AREA. I FEEL VERY SAFE DRIVING IN MY XTERRA, WOULDN'T GET A SMALLER CAR!"