2010 Nissan Xterra

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

XTERRA

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"overall this vehicle has been great so far, mainly there have been a few minor issues. long drives tend to get very uncomfortable. the tires started cracking with less than 15K miles (not driven on rocks/dirt roads. and the windshield washer spicket started spraying in every direction but on the windshield. It does great towing, and in 4x4. My dog loves that the back seat folds down flat. and I love that it does too especially since it has plastic, so he does not tear up the seats. I don't like that the rear window does not open or roll down, but I can definitely live with that."

Love it!

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Traded in a 300m for a 2008 Nissan Xterra X. The base model does not come with a lot of the extras, but I can add the ones I want and not have to finance them with the vehicle. Love the truck ride that this vehicle has. Have been down roads that I would not have even looked at twice in my previous car and this things handles them without a problem. Is even a nice traveling vehicle. Gas mileage isn't fantastic but not much worse then a lot of cars or minivans. Got 24mpg on a trip to the beach with the A/C on. And we we got to the beach, had the 4x4 to get out on the soft sand."

2007 xterra

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I have had my Xterra for about 15 months now and the positives definitely outweigh the negatives. I bought it because I wanted a capable and rugged vehicle on all roads in all conditions. It succeeds there but falls short in a few other areas. It is great on snow covered, icy roads, dirt and pretty much whatever you throw at it. However, I think the technology lacks a little bit. It would have been nice to have things like radio controls on the steering wheel, blue tooth integrated system, nav or at least an upgraded stereo. It seems like just one year later a lot of those things are more common in standard models. At the time they didn't matter to me but having those luxuries would have been nice. Other than that it is a good ride with average mileage for an SUV."

Dependable

By on Sunday, September 14, 2008

"This is a dependable vehicle....only routine maintenence needed. 4WD does great on snowy roads."

By on Sunday, September 7, 2008