2004 Nissan Xterra

Based on 585 Ratings for the 2000 - 2004 models.

Waiting for repairs to come

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"I owned my XTERRA for five years now, i got it with 48000 miles on it and added another 60000. Never had any mayor repairs so far "Knock on Wood" The only thing i needed to replace was parts of the aircondition wich was quiet costly. I do oil exchanges every 3000 miles or every 3 months ,whatever comes first. i love this car its roomy sporty and reliable but gas milages sucks. Still waiting for repairs to come but after i was reading all these positive reviews from other Terra users i think i might be safe for another 100000 miles"

Fun Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"This is a nice SUV. Very sporty and drives like a truck - not a yuppy mobile. Gas mileage is not so great (17 to 18 city, 22 or so highway). The stadium seating in the rear is great. Handles well on the road as well as off road."

Great truck but....

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"I love my Xterra, but it lacks alittle performance from under the hood. The truck has great looks and is a workhorse. Great in all weather, rugged, and fun to drive. A very safe feeling vehicle (like a tank). Gas mileage stinks but that's the tade-off. I get between 17 and 19 mpg. The factory stereo is great as well."

nicest vehicle i have owned

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"I have just bought my xterra and i really like it a lot and it performs well and every one likes the looks of the suv and the way it handles. i never thought i would own a xterra. or enjoy one as much as i have. I would tell everyone how good a vehicle this is and would reccamend that everyone should try out this vehicle. thsanks so much"

I luv Nissan

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Just topped 100k miles, with no major issues or repairs. Great "truck" for the money. Just the right features, and none that you don't need. I like the styling- doesn't look like other SUVs. Great engine. I tow a 3500lb boat with ease. The only complaints I have are the poor gas mileage (I think it has to do with the boxy shape), and that the 4WD has stopped working correctly. The 4WD system is a true truck-type 4WD and should not be used on dry pavement. When working though, the 4WD is a beast!"