2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    6.9/10
    7.6/10

entry level versa

By on Monday, December 19, 2016

Pros: "RELIABILITY,FUEL ECONOMY."

Cons: "SUSPENSION,"

"GOT THE BASIC ENTRY LEVEL CAR WITH NO EXTRAS WHATSOEVER EXCEPT AIR.EVEN ROLL DOWN WINDOWS.OBVIOUSLY STICK SHIFT.NOTHING TO BREAK THATS HOW I SAW IT,GREAT COMMUTER CAR,RELIABLE POINT A TO B,FUEL ECONOMY I DO 50 MILES A DAY I NEED 1 FILL UP EVERY 6 DAYS 20-22$...SO MY WEEK OF 350 MILES PLUS COSTS ME 22-24$ DEPENDING ON GAS PRICES,,,ITS NOW ABOUT 2.39.....SUSPENSION IS VERY STIFF.TAKES GETTING USED TO... SOME FLIMSY PLASTIC INSIDE DOOR HANDLES E.G NO MIRROR ON PASSENGER VISOR...ALL ELSE IS GREAT FOR THE MONEY....OH AND THE STEREO ONLY HAS 2 CHEAP SPEAKERS IN FRONT,,,BUT IM HAPPY 100% I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR....ITS WORTH IT,,ID BUY IT AGAIN"

I made the best decision on a limited income

By on Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pros: "worth its value"

Cons: "If you looking to race out of the gates,NOT!"

"This car rides very well, considering the low cost to purchase it. I travel 44 miles back and forth five days a week. During the same week I run my errands around town (about 10 miles). I still come away with gas left over! It's not a get up and go car when you step on the gas, but if you are lookiing to save gas, and look somewhat professional going to work, or look good when going out in the evening this car is pretty good. I have no regrets. This is my second Nissan car purchase."

Comfort & Design at its best

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "great price, room, gas mileage"

Cons: "noise windows, fog up windows wintertime"

"Love love love this car. It is great on gas mileage and is smooth driving. I have owned it for almost two years and the only complaint I have is that the windows fog up during extremely cold days with the heat on. The pressure noise from the back windows when only one window is open. That is it. Not too bad for a car. I travel everywhere and love driving! Great car."

Good Quality and Driving Dynamics - Bad Ergonomics

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "build quality, fuel economy"

Cons: "ergonomics, ergonomics, ergonomics, looks"

"I'm 6'1" and 165 LBS and typically don't have any trouble fitting comfortably into small cars - I recently rented a Versa for a sales trip and was very frustrated with the placement of the center console, steering wheel, seat adjustments etc... I was way to close to the Pedals, and somehow very far away from the steering wheel at the same time. The center console juts into the legroom area very awkwardly and caused great discomfort during my 4hr drive. If you are under 5'7", this would be an amazing car for you, but don't buy it if you taller than that... Otherwise the car drove extremely well, cornered well, got great gas mileage, power was adequate, overall quality seemed well above average, etc... Hope this helps!"

I have loved this little car!!!

By on Friday, September 16, 2016

Cons: "Doesn't go well in snow and ice. But who needs to."

"This car has been great for what I needed it for. Single mom, grandma with an empty nest. I do a lot of traveling with work and to see kids.This car has been great on gas, can put back seats down and put almost anything in back. Used to move, to go on location for hair and make up for wedding with work, son with football gear, lots of groceries and small enough that i can reach y granddaughter in back seat. Tough lil car. It will go with my son to college as is run home car.e I have lower back issues and this car was the only small car I found that i did not feel like I was sitting on the road, the seats a comfy and easy to get out of. I have loved it!!!!!"