2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    6.9/10
    7.6/10

Great for gas mileage.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage, lots of interior room."

Cons: "Slow acceleration."

"I bought this car for the good gas mileage and reasonable price. I have been driving it for about 6 months, and overall I have been satisfied. I have averaged about 37 miles per gallon over the life of the car, and I have had no mechanical problems as of now. Although it is not the most stylish car on the road, it does not look bad. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking to get great gas mileage at a reasonable price without purchasing a used car."

I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at one time,

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good mpg, decent warranty, big trunk"

Cons: "No armrest, poor accelleration (if you like speed)"

"I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at the same for less than the cost of a mid-size sedan,(offcourse they gave me a good deal,one reason is to be just honest). Great cars, awesome roomy interior(I am 6'2/275), average 38mpg, I have the manual 5 speed, the other 32 mpg 4-speed automatic. If you are thinking about buying a car, this a fun,simple, reliable, non-flashy ,unoticeable, roomy, comformtable, clean car that will get you from A to B with a family of four, I say give it a look, do you research and think about what you really need and not what you really want."

2013 sedan sv awesome and flawless

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price fun to drive great mpg nice design"

Cons: "could be more attractive"

"I was concerned about purchasing this because of the 3 year warranty/ 5 year warranty compared to the kia/rio's 5/10 year warranties as well as the more hp and torque of the kiario's vehicles but the versa is spectacular it gives a smoother drive, since i test drove all i chose the versa because it gave me the best ride. acceleration was good when i floor it and mpg is even better. cvt compared to the auto trannys the others have might lag slightly less but with gas prices sky rocketing in la, nearly every other month, its the best option. the handling and braking is a lot better too. hyundai accents and kia rios are good cars too just not as good, the ford fiesta does not compare to those as well as the chevys lower priced models. if you are going to buy a car thats economical like the nissan versa i suggest you decide which of the three, versa, accent and rio, you see yourself and which you feel more comfortable in i found my comfort in the versa and you might too. bought it a few days ago at 16 miles been driving it as much as possible."

For A First Timer or Just Cheap Point A to Point B

By on Monday, October 31, 2016

Pros: "Great Value for the Price"

Cons: "Cheap Prices = Cheap Materials"

"I bought this car 20 months ago, and got an excellent price because gas was cheap, and everyone was buying trucks and SUV's which left the econo-boxes like this one filling up The Dealer's Lot. I needed good cheap transportation for my 60 mile a day commute, and this car stood out as a screaming bargain. The Pros: This car is cheap to buy, and cheap to maintain. 11 Gallons fills her up from bone dry, and that will get you 400 miles till the next time. I average 38.5 MPG in mixed driving. The back seat is roomy enough for my 6 foot plus friends, and the cargo area will hold A Double Bass, An Electric Bass, a bass amp, and two bags of golf clubs. Basically, it is a mini-van in under powered disguise. The seats are comfortable, and the performance, though adequate, certainly isn't going to set your heart to racing. The Cons: Unfortunately, the cheap price is reflected in some of the cheap materials. The seat covers and carpet, at only 20 months and 26,000 miles already look slightly worn. The locks feel cheap, and the doors somewhat tinny. Surprisingly this does not translate to a lot of road noise. The acceleration on mine is actually slightly on the peppy side, but only because I have the 5 speed manual and know how to shift. I certainly wouldn't want to have to count on an automatic tranny to kick the meager 109 hp. into gear when getting on the freeway. The 5 speed is a long chunky throw, but third gear will wind out nicely, and help you keep the car's speed up through turns and corners."

It's all about the MPG's ~ oh and it's cute too

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "MPG ~ Price ~ Roomy ~ Looks"

Cons: "A little loud, the CVT takes some getting used to"

2012 Nissa Versa ~ Windows just tinted

"I purchased my 2012 Nissan Versa VS in November 2011 as a commuter car. I currently own a Honda Pilot but with driving 75 miles per day @ 17 mpg it was expensive. With my Versa, I am averaging 38.1 mpg - it’s amazing! The things that I love: the MPG’s of course, price, roominess of the interior (my husband is 6’6” and fits in the front and back seats) the trunk space, Bluetooth, being able to play MP3’s, adaptor for the IPhone/IPod, the look and did I mention the MPG’s? The cons: a little loud (I wear two hearing aides so this is an issue in most cars for me), the CVT takes some getting used to at the 15 mph mark but once you get the hang of it, you are good to go, takes off a little slower when you are used to more power but I cruise at 70 mph on the expressway with no problems. You experience a little more wind resistance / movement than a larger, heavier car. Overall I have been very happy with my Versa and would recommend to friends and family looking to drive on a budget and still have a stylish car."

2012 Nissa Versa ~ Windows just tinted