2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 519 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

By on Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Bought 2007 Versa S hatchback 2.5 years ago. Lots of interior room for a car that size, O'K gas mileage, also for such a small car could be better. Wheel caps started falling off last year. Each one of them had to be replaced, and one had to be replaced twice. Warranty only covered one of the replacements -- dealer told us that Nissan only covers one wheel cap per year under warranty. Also, for the last six month the car was making squeaking noise. Took it in for repairs three times, each time was told that it has been repaired, but the noise would come back the same day. Traded it for a Corolla yesterday."

By on Saturday, April 3, 2010

Versa-tile

By on Friday, March 26, 2010

"This car is very useful. I've had to move 4 times since I bought this car, and I'm glad It has the 60x40 split. It's also really comfortable for passengers in the backseat. I get about 29MPG mixed and I usually drive 10-20miles above the speed limit... The only dislikes I have: I hate the look of the front grill, and I hate the initial acceleration. Everything else is pretty wonderful..."

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love It

By on Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I have had this car for almost 3 years now and have had no issues. I had the brake pads cleaned once, but they are still doing fine. I have 62,000 miles on this car (I drive a lot) and I just got new tires/wheels (opted to get rims as my hubcaps kept falling off). I do not have ABS, so I have to remember that when it rains! During high winds, the car does move around a bit more than I am comfortable with, but that is to be expected. The stock stereo was not great so I put in a subwoofer, amp, and new speakers...now it's great! All in all, I love the car and have had no issues and, as you can see, it has a good amount of miles on it."

good buy

By on Sunday, March 7, 2010

"bought this car new and i have put 15000 mkes on it with no issues. stick shift makes it fun to drive with plenty of pickup speed. very cheap car that is fairly bones bare but great for the person on a budget. my last car was a volvo s80 turbo that cost me over 40,000 and i would take the versy any day. too soon to see if anything breaks i guess."

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I've been impressed by this little car. I've always liked Nissan cars, and I haven't been disappointed with the Versa. It had a few issues off the lot, but after the warranty "repairs" it has been a gem. It feels like a mini SUV inside as it is tall and rides smooth. I was hit from behind at a traffic light and for some reason there wasn't a scratch on the car. I had it inspected and they were amazed it was able to withstand the low impact crash without any damage. Since it is little, high winds and passing trucks effect it some and the gas mileage isn't great. However, if you are looking for a low ticket price, this would be a great pick. Get ABS (it doesn't come standard) and the "S" model at least."

Great for aroung town

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"Having this car for two years tell me what a long term car is to be like. I have not had to take it in for anything except service. It has enough power it get me on the interstate whithout problem. The time I spend in the car is enjoyabe with a great sound system. An average 34 mpg make it great on gas. 38 on the interstate gets me 400 miles with a little pushing for the next gas station. It is a little cramped for the long drives but not to bad. The thing I think I like the most is when I open the hatch and can stick a 42" flat screen TV in the back and have room left over. People look amazed with what can fit in it. This can is a clear winner in value and reliability."

Great value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"For the price, $10,000.00, this is a great car. 30 to 32 mpg in the city, plenty of interior room and seems to sit up higher than most sub-compacts. Handles very well in the recent snow storms. Just what I would expect from a Nissan"

great car

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"i have only put 13000 miles on this car but i love it so far. great car for the money. i have the stick shift and it has very good pick up and speed."

A really nice small car

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I've had this vehicle for almost two years and it has never been repaired. For a small car it is comfortable and is easy to get in and out of. I usually buy a new car whenever the warranty expires and would consider another versa. My son plans to buy this one from me."

Versa

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"Love this car. Mine gets 33-35 per Gallon! The ride is quiet, and it is not pitchy like some other cars. Its got leg room for my 6'4'' brother in law in the back seat. he rides here more than in the front. Sweet ride"

Great CAR

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"I love the gas mileage and it's been very reliable."

By on Saturday, November 14, 2009

By on Monday, November 9, 2009

Nice Compact Car

By on Sunday, October 18, 2009

"After driving SUV's forever, I decided it was time to get something with better mileage. I drove and looked at the competition and this car was my pick, hands down. I love it so much."

GREAT COMMUTER CAR

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Best Bang for the buck! Bought mine 08, so far it's been reliable, CVT trans. recommended, very satisfied with my Versa."

Very Good Vehicle

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"My 2009 SL hatchback is as advertised. A very comfortable, dependable vehicle, with no major complaints. I would be happier with a telescoping steering wheel; and rear view mirror switches that could be reached with the driver in a normal sitting position. (Maybe my arms are too short)."

Darned good car

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"HIGHLIGHTS: The roomy interior belies its sub-compact exterior. I'm a tall man, and its entryway is not a head-bumper. There is more than enough room for 4 people, even with the driver's seat all the way back, leg room is adequate for the average person. The trunk held 4 huge bags my daughter stuffed in it when she returned from 2 years in London, England. A/C is fine, as is the heating system and the CV transmission is marvelous. Cruise-control maintains its setting with extreme accuracy. Seats are the most comfortable I've had in any of my cars. They're almost like easy chairs with excellent back support. Handling is not what one would expect from a sports car, but the Versa is not a sports car. For me, it maneuvers just fine. Extras are more than adequate and some are pleasant surprises. The sound system is great, and the fact that it accepts my iPod is a huge plus. Instruments are easy to read and well lit. For some reason, Consumers said the volume control was difficult to reach. In my opinion, they couldn't be more wrong. DOWNERS: The mileage isn't what one could reasonably expect from such a small car, but 29-31 mpg in town is not too bad. I know Consumers insists that it averages 26-27, but I've never had mileage that low and I am not light-footed. However, if Consumers is correct (and they're not always) Toyota and Honda both make sub compacts that offer much better mileage. Whether or not I would enjoy driving them as much, I cannot say. The steering wheel needs to extend. It's too far from the driver. I could wish I had anti-lock brakes but they were almost impossible to find in the 2007 Versa."

By on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I own a driving school. Hands down this is the easiest-to-drive car I considered. (Not the hatchback model, which has a very small rear window.) I compared to Toyota Corolla, Yaris, Prius, Hondas, and many others and this is the best value for the money meeting my needs. The seat adjusts to students ranging from 4 feet to 7 feet tall. The look is modern and impressivea, but simple. Mind you, the cheap model is exactly that. But for my needs, this upgraded model with ABS and bluetooth has those critical safety features without a huge price. Both features have probably saved me several times by now. I'm now at 33K miles in 5 months and very happy. It impresses my customers (who will soon be buying a car) and when I tell them what I paid, they usually seem interested in getting the same."

awesome

By on Thursday, August 20, 2009

"I love my versa!! I got it in Jan. of 2007 and have never had any problems with it. The only issue I have with it's quality isn't in the car it's self, the hubcaps that came with it are cheap as cheap can be! My husband was driving down the highway, and saw this thing fly behind him, when he got home he realized it was the hubcap! Needless to say thats the only problem we've had with it."

By on Saturday, August 8, 2009

great for larger people

By on Friday, August 7, 2009

"Great gas milage, plenty of room, great handling, white does'nt show dirt as other colors."

By on Monday, August 3, 2009

"for the money best in its class"

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next