ZIP code

2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 519 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Love It

By on Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I have had this car for almost 3 years now and have had no issues. I had the brake pads cleaned once, but they are still doing fine. I have 62,000 miles on this car (I drive a lot) and I just got new tires/wheels (opted to get rims as my hubcaps kept falling off). I do not have ABS, so I have to remember that when it rains! During high winds, the car does move around a bit more than I am comfortable with, but that is to be expected. The stock stereo was not great so I put in a subwoofer, amp, and new speakers...now it's great! All in all, I love the car and have had no issues and, as you can see, it has a good amount of miles on it."

good buy

By on Sunday, March 7, 2010

"bought this car new and i have put 15000 mkes on it with no issues. stick shift makes it fun to drive with plenty of pickup speed. very cheap car that is fairly bones bare but great for the person on a budget. my last car was a volvo s80 turbo that cost me over 40,000 and i would take the versy any day. too soon to see if anything breaks i guess."

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I've been impressed by this little car. I've always liked Nissan cars, and I haven't been disappointed with the Versa. It had a few issues off the lot, but after the warranty "repairs" it has been a gem. It feels like a mini SUV inside as it is tall and rides smooth. I was hit from behind at a traffic light and for some reason there wasn't a scratch on the car. I had it inspected and they were amazed it was able to withstand the low impact crash without any damage. Since it is little, high winds and passing trucks effect it some and the gas mileage isn't great. However, if you are looking for a low ticket price, this would be a great pick. Get ABS (it doesn't come standard) and the "S" model at least."

Great for aroung town

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"Having this car for two years tell me what a long term car is to be like. I have not had to take it in for anything except service. It has enough power it get me on the interstate whithout problem. The time I spend in the car is enjoyabe with a great sound system. An average 34 mpg make it great on gas. 38 on the interstate gets me 400 miles with a little pushing for the next gas station. It is a little cramped for the long drives but not to bad. The thing I think I like the most is when I open the hatch and can stick a 42" flat screen TV in the back and have room left over. People look amazed with what can fit in it. This can is a clear winner in value and reliability."

Great value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"For the price, $10,000.00, this is a great car. 30 to 32 mpg in the city, plenty of interior room and seems to sit up higher than most sub-compacts. Handles very well in the recent snow storms. Just what I would expect from a Nissan"