2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 519 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Married a new car

By on Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Test drove the 2010 versa s. Ihh. Poor chioce of fabric. You couldn't get lint off that with a tape roller. Felt cheap inside. Test drove the 2009 Versa SL with many upgrades and it was love in a matter of minutes. Even under great scrutiny this car won me over quickly. Tight handling, acceleration that made me feel like wonderwoman, fairly quiet engine that purred and nice features like bluetooth, and gadgets on steering wheel for convenience made me feel spoiled. More space inside than I imagined. Windows are quick to open and close. Stereo has enough volume when you are driving with the windows down and sunroof open. Thought I'd feel like a dull mom driving it but no way! My lil one and I cruise around feeling great. The safety rating was also comforting. The first Nissan in my family. Had my truck 15yrs and hated to force her to share the driveway but the Versa was defintely marriage material. Does that make me a car puligamist? Oh well. I Love it!"

Awesome little vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I "downsized" to my 2010 Versa from a fairly loaded Sentra-this is my 3rd Nissan. I missed my 1985 Chevy Sprint and the control of a manual transmission. I have been pleasantly surprised at what $12k got me, and everyone that rides in it--larger folk especially, all comment on how roomy it is and how they don't feel "folded" up into it - the back seat is spacious for three trim adults or two "comfy" sorts. The hatchback is great, but unlike the fit (and my Sprint) the seats don't fold down flush--unlike my sprint, I won't get a whole dinette set in it and I think 2 bikes would be pushing it. Handles great and tight on corners - the stock tires are not so great-I can't wait to put some beefier tires and rims on it-that's next year. There was one issue with the starter that was a recall/under warranty, but made me a little unhappy - but not as bad as my last Sentra's brain dying at 30k. I've put 22k on my versa since november 2009 and have no major complaints--a couple security items to mention--on the model w/o electric locks the hatchback doesn't have a lock-you have to unlock the driver side door then pop the hatch, and the gas door is on the passenger side--these could be deterrents if you live in a city or urban environs where personal safety is a concern. Otherwise, I'd recommend this vehicle, (with the remote locks) for best bang for the buck."

By on Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Commuter Car

By on Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Great little car, very dependable and good on gas. Much larger than it looks."

Great vehicle

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"This is a great vehicle, mainly if you use it in the City"