2008 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 519 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Versa SL

By on Monday, September 22, 2008

"I bought the Versa SL, so my versa does have an armrest for the driver and it is super soft. This was my first new car and i am very satisfied with it! I looked at the fit, yaris, caliber, cobalt, spectra, rio, and many others and none compared to the value of the Versa. Also, i checked the insurance on every car i looked at and the Versa had far and away the best price, 50% lower than the Honda Fit! Also, the CVT is very, very fun to drive once you get used to it!"

Excellent MPG

By on Thursday, June 5, 2008

"I traded in my much loved Pathfinder as it only got 14 MPG. This Versa was the perfect solution. I love it, especially the 30+ MPG. Although it appears small, there's amazing head and leg room, my 5'9" daughter is comfortable in either the back or front, I also frequently have two child car seats in the back with no problem. When you put the two back seats down, there's an amazing amount of space, we've had 10 bags of mulch in it!"

Good Value

By on Sunday, April 6, 2008

"I have owned my SL for almost a year. I drive it conservatively about 300 miles a week. I have 12500 so far with no problems. I get about 31 MPG city and hwy. This is a very comfortable car to drive for tall people and those of us that have to use car seats in the back. No other small car was as roomy in the back and easier to put kids in and out. I also have grown to appreciate the CVT transmission. I was not sure how well they would hold out but it seems to be a realiable transmission. This is a very comfortable small car to drive"

2008 Versa Best In Its Class

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"We chose the 2008 Versa over the Toyota Yaris, And Matrix, and also over the Mazda 3. Our price tag of 15000 covered power windows, doors and cruise control,and a nice alarm with keyless entry. The Mazda 3 was 3500 more and had crankup style windows and no power locks. The Versa definately gives you the most bang for your buck, Not to mention great gas Mileage. With our limo black window tint and nissan super black paint, its sporty as well."

this a great car

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I have a 2007 versa sl with everything,except abs breaks.I have 16,000 on it. I am a 51 year old male,about 5'10 and it fits me nice,i have been watching the gas mileage and I found that if you drive between 69 an 70 miles an hour with the cruse control on I get 37.5 with the air off in town I get between 24 an 26 depends on my foot.overall this is great car for the money,the ride is very smooth at 70 and 80.I have owned about 30 car in my life and drove a lot of high price car that don't even ride like the versa or is quite in side like the versa.I hope this help"