2007 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 519 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

nice small car

By on Thursday, October 13, 2016

"I've owned this car for two months and enjoy it so far. Gets good fuel mileage and has plenty of leg room. Seats are comfortable."

great, smart, fun

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"I have enjoyed driving this car and owning it since 2008. With the manual transmission it is fun and peppy with very nice handling characteristics. Seating, front and back, is far more comfortable than most cars(bigger or smaller.) Hatchback configuration makes it very adaptable to various carrying needs. Millage is good but not great(25-32), however, would not trade for decreased pep."

So reliable dealer bugs me constantly to trade it

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, roomy, decent power for a 1.8L, reliable"

Cons: "interior rattles, come with bad tires"

Stopped in Gilroy, Ca on a 2,300 mile trip the first month of ownership. It's an absolute pleasure driving the Versa.

"I flat out said I wouldn't trade it for anything. This car has been incredibly reliable. The only thing that has gone wrong with it was a passenger power door lock actuator which was under warranty. I will say this about the Continental tires it came with. They had tread separation problems and they produced poor milage results. For the first year (about 12,000 miles) it never got better than 25 mpg. When I replaced the tires around the 35,000 mile mark I instantly started seeing 29 or 30 mpg depending on how fast I drove and if the AC was on. Verdict: Continental tires suck your gas milage. Ditch them for better tires. I'm betting when I replace the shocks I'll gain a few more mpg. This car is Roomy with a capital R for it's class and the seats are very comfortable. On a trip my mother and I took the first month I had it I easily drove 6 or 7 hours a day with only short stops for a quick meal and to use the restroom. I never drove more than 5 hours a day with previous cars I owned. I love it and you can't have it!!"

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

"I bought my brothers 2007 Nissan Versa off him almost a year ago. He bought the car from the original owners with only 30k miles on it. Since my brother bought the car, it has been a real trooper with only several complaints. Overall the car runs nice, and requires minimal maintenance here, and there(mostly wear and tear). Since 30k, we've replaced front tires(50k), and brakes all around(60k). Just the other day, i swapped out the original swaybar links up front because of an annoying clunk, and the car rides much better after doing so. The light illuminating the lock button on the driver side has gone out, and unfortunately, the rear windows will not roll up when you use the front control(they do work from the rear seats) this is bothersome but the quote is around $400 to have them fixed. Besides these problems, I've only done oil changes every 5k. My previous car was a 1996 Honda Accord 4cyl and I must say this is a huge improvement over the old Accord. It feels much lighter, and 10x's more fun to drive. The peppy feeling this car has makes it enjoyable to drive. Acceleration is junky at highway speeds, but off the line, it's got some GO for a measly 1.8. Overall I enjoy this car tremendously, and hope the reliability extends throughout its lifetime. As far as functionality goes, this hatchback is excellent. It will perfectly fit a specialized enduro in the boot with a quick drop of the back seats, and a tad scoot forward from the passenger seat. Just this week, i threw in a buddies 9'6 Bing elevator and the board fit perfectly without an inch to spare. Overall, this little hatchback is a ton of fun to drive with plenty of space for an active persons daily lifestyle!!"

very economical on gas

By on Saturday, November 10, 2012

"My last 3 vehicles have been Nissans. Very satisfied with quality and customer service."