2013 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

280K miles and going strong

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pros: "reliability...quietness...power"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I got the most basic truck on the lot but it still came with carpeted floors and a bedliner along with cruise. I had just run a chevy for 250K miles and thought I had done okay despite putting a new transmission, water pump, and 3 fuel pumps into that chevy....but this Titan is incredible! Like I said 280K miles to date and I haven't replaced anything but the battery (twice) and spark plugs once. Nissan paid for new brakes and rotors at about 30K miles...I've had the ones they installed since then and they still have life left on the pads. The engine is powerful, quiet, and leak-free. I've pulled some insanely heavy trailers and the power up grades is amazing. I've read a few bad reviews...mostly stuff like power window problems and radiators. Obviously I can't say anything about power windows (don't have them) but my radiator has never been a problem...I changed the anti-freeze for the first time a couple months ago. Just a fine vehicle....never a problem...never stranded...all I could ask for...and the price was cheaper than a chevy with a six cylinder, rubber floor mats, and no cruise or bedliner."

best city truck ever

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "interior is amazing and spacious"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor or below average"

"For comfort and convenience this truck is amazing. Does good with small loads handling a trailer with lawn equipment. Great response, acceleration, handles well. No probems or defects in 12 months. Only downside is that it does not appear to be very good with gas mileage."

Titan winner

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic comfort, power, reliability"

Cons: "Resale"

"I love this truch"

Glad I bought it.

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Good power and well designed. Excellent accessorie"

Cons: "None yet"

"I was a little nervous about buying my Titan because was my first new vehicle and it was the first year they came out ('04). There were issues with the brakes and a few other minor recalls but all and all I have been very happy with the purchase. I have had as much as 3/4 of a yard of 57 stone in the bed and pulled a 5 ton trailer fully loaded and not had a problem. The interior is comfortable and well laid out."

Great Truck!

By on Friday, July 9, 2010

"Great Truck. I'm a woman and drive this truck everday with a Toddler. The truck may be big and don't get the gas mileage like a car, but it's a truck. I've driven everything from a Cavalier to a Mustang GT to an Escape, but I think this truck get's good gas mileage compared to them. It has great power and hold it's ground on the road. We recently went on a long trip in it and the whole family had a great time in it. The only complaints I have about the Truck is it's hard to turn into a parking space, the window/lock door buttons are too close to the window, the middle front seat console is too close to the back seat when it's pushed down towards the front, and the look of the truck could have more style."

King LE 2005

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Great truck, regular maintenance in 5 years and no real problems at all. Pulling a boat through the mountains too."

Overall nice truck!

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"This truck is an excellent one. It drives like a monster, the response while accelerating is amazing. No serious problems at all. The only thing not good is GAS mileage. Less than 14 mpg. The interior is very comfortable, all the features are great, 6 cd changer, and big front seats. Nice truck overall. This was my 4th Nissan and I am very pleased with them. The service at the dealership is amazing. Should buy it if not care about gas."

04 Nissan Titan

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"This truck has lots of power, a good ride and is sharp. I tow a camper with mine and it performs wonderful. There were three big let downs with my Titan though, 1) Terrible gas milage. 2) Rear end failure. 3) Poor braking performance. Nissan was kind enough to take care of both mechanical problems after my warrenty expired."

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"Great vehicle. Second ower and haven't had any complains. Love the vehicle."

Trouble

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I have had numerous mechanical issues with the truck. Front end problems and rear suspension problems. When running well the truck drives great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals