2012 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Powerful and Thirsty Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bought a brand new '05 2WD. Flex fuel. Only three complaints. 1. Gas mileage is embarassing. 2. Front Seat Belts - there must be a fix to solve the issue of it getting stuck everytime i open the back door. 3. A full size bed (8') would be nice. It's annoying when I haul 2x4's, plywood, drywall etc. On the other side, she has a lot of power. I tow my 26' boat about 100 miles each way at least 6 times a year without any complaints. As with most trucks, the back seat is not meant for long distance sitting (keep in mind that my truck is the King Cab). I would recommend this truck for someone who doesn't mind paying 11/15 mpg. Power is plenty and the ride is smooth. I have never had ANY mechanical issues in my 5+ years of owning this vehicle."

Excellent truck and great power.

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration is great."

Cons: "Some what noisy in cab at speed."

"Used mostly for short trips of 200 miles or less. Got fair mpg 18/21. We hauled light loads ie: a refrigerator,bed,sand, and other gardening and pool supplies. Never had any problems with truck. I will say my F150 was a lot quieter inside the cab. Great truck for the money."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, reliabilty, handling"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I bought my Titan new over 9 years ago. I has been fantastic. Its very comfortable, handles great for a truck, and has been very reliable. Most new trucks have higher horse power ratings but I've test driven them all except the Eco boost, and none of them feel as responsive especially in the low end as the Titan. I've been looking a new trucks but I can't get myself to get rid of this Titan. It still looks and drives like brand new."

Very solid purchase

By on Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pros: "Powerful engine, very reliable"

Cons: "Poor turning radius, low quality switches"

"I've owned this truck for 10 years. It has been my primary source of transportation for that time. It is reliable and powerful. The sound of the Endurance V8 is intoxicating but I average about 15.5 mpg in combined driving. Parking this truck is a task, the turning radius is close to that of a Sherman tank. My first issue was the armrest fabric coming undone within the first year of ownership. The biggest issues during ownership were ruptured transmission cooling lines, broken A/C control knobs, and my column shifter has been replaced twice. I perform routine fluid changes and have had no major mechanical issues to date."

Thought it was a nice truck boy was I wrong!

By on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pros: "can not think of any"

Cons: "buying it without checking recall list"

"When I purchased it the truck had 34,000 miles on it, six months after I bought it the truck broke down had to be towed it would not start the dealer fixed it just to have it break down again and have to be towed this time the catalytic converter imploded the rear seals were leaking all over the place and the right axle went bad and needed to be replaced. Two weeks after the dealer fixed it the truck broke down again and had to be towed the motor went, the ecm was fried so they had to put a new motor in it at only 50,000 miles shortly after I got my truck back the truck broke down again and would not start this time it was the fuel pump, so again it had to be towed and sent back to dealer, I have only owned the truck 5 years and in that time the fuel pump has gone bad in it 4 times, all the lights on the dashboard stay on and do not go out, now the body control modular is not working, so again it has to go back to the dealer to be fixed, this truck has been recalled more than 6 times the color on the outside is red, but it should have been painted lemon yellow. worst vehicle I have ever owned."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals