2009 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

awesome truck

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Drives nice, great power, 4wd sytem is flawless. Did have some brake problems, dealer replaced. Some creeks and sqeeks, but easily found and fixed. Lots of room, great cabin storage, and pretty good gas milaage for a 4wd truck (14-18 mpg). The new Tundra is nice, but not worth the 4-5 g's more."

butch

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"excellent power, good strong truck. a little loud inside when accelerting. This truck feels like a truck. Not a truck on a car frame."

buy one

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"i test drove every truck in '05. nissan titan was by far the best. as soon as i finished the test drive, i knew this was the truck for me. handles more like a sports car than a truck, but you feel like you're driving a tank. and the sound of the engine when you drop your foot is awesome. before you buy another truck, at least give the titan a test drive. you will not be disappointed."

Reliable work truck

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Value, low cost of ownershio"

Cons: "Cheap rusted screws"

"172k miles with very little maintenance issues. Changed rotors, serpentine belt, tires, part of the exhaust rusted, bolts holding the skid plate rusted. That's it. Had an issue with the fan as a chip went bad. Bought it online and replaced myself. Also, back right speaker went out shutting the stereo down. Overall, I cannot complain. I put a lot of highway miles but I use it as a truck, not a vehicle that just happens to be a truck. Rarely wash it, haul firewood, dirt, stones, pull a landscape trailer. Goes through snow and at times I used 4wd low to get out of 2' of snow. Nissan hasn't changed the look except for the back window. Doubt I will buy another but I will keep this until it dies."

luv my truck its been great

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "reliability comfortable for a big guy"

Cons: "floor mats didnt last long at all"

"just time for a full crew cab and lifted truck would recommend it to anyone Its been very reliable"

Greatest truck I've owned. Traded in '06 F150

By on Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pros: "6 CD Changer and truck has NEVER failed me."

"I've owned Dodge Rams (2) and a Ford F150 (1) and this Nissan Titan is the best of the group. SERIOUSLY!!"

best truck ever

By on Friday, January 13, 2017

"This truck has never given me any problems in the 12 years I have owned it I have however used synthetic oil since it was new This is the 2nd (86 V-6) Nissan truck I have owned both have performed above expectation"

LOVE THIS TRUCK. Please make a bigger one!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Safe Safe Safe vehicle. PULLS like a dream."

Cons: "Better left side arm rest for driver."

"Cried today as my truck was totaled. Icey roads caused a driver of a ford explorer to lose control, cross the centerline and destroyed the drivers side of my truck, tore the axel of the rear of the truck, and sheared the drive shaft off. Hard hit. Deputy said had I been in a car, I would not have walked away from this one. His actual words were 'buy another one, just like this one.' This truck took a hard hit, air bags deployed, and most likely could have saved my life. I highly recommend this truck, and she pulled like a dream (2 horse trailer) handled like a dream. Some good times in this truck, and am missing her sorely."

Great truck

By on Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, Dvd, Navigation"

Cons: "Turn radius"

"This truck is so roomy. The navigation and dvd player are awesome. Drives good. I have kept up with regular maintenance and have had no major problems with this vehicle. I am the second owner."

Comfortable, lot of pulling power.

By on Monday, July 20, 2015

"Had the car since it was new. May buy another one."

I love this strong truck

By on Saturday, April 5, 2014

"I own this truck for last 3 years is excellent"

My Titan is a great truck

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

"I purchased a 2010 Titan SE King Cab new. I have owned a few trucks over the course of many years, but the Titan has been my favorite. I have almost 30K on it now and it has never been in for any service except oil changes and tire rotations. It is great in the winter, can pull my 20 ft boat with no issues and is comfortable to drive and ride in. I get looks all the time because Titans are not the normal pickup everyone drives. I love the agressive stance it has and it sounds bad when you start it because of the beefed up exhaust system growl. That still makes me smile. It gets only average mileage, but I installed a tonneau cover and a K & N intake and my mileage around town is about 15 or 16, not too bad for this 4X4 truck. If you buy a Titan, you won't be dissapointed. Since the design is older, it has been established and the bugs were worked out years ago. It is solid, reliable and honestly a blast to drive. I would buy it again. Also remember that Nissan will deal on selling these. I got over $7,000 off the sticker price. You can get one well below sticker."

Best full size truck I've owned in last 40 Years

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Good power, good starting even in sub zero,"

Cons: "Squeeks and rattles"

"Good reliable vehicle at 130,000. Gas mileage has always been at 17.5 which is good for a full size vehicle with a real engine. My current GM and Fords do not do any where near this well 12-14 tops. X-tra cab is more noisy than it should be and a lot of plastic squeeks."

Appearances can be deceiving

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"04 Titan -truck looks good and is fast but trouble. Ran ok -AM radio didn't work correctly from day 1- dealer said some trucks were just like that- argued with dealer finally replaced. About 40K more problems started. Seat belts weren't functioning properly and brakes weren't working right, one problem after another. Motor on drivers window burnt out the first time at 32K and then second time. Dealer was difficult again- said used the window to much! Truck is fast, corners well, good suspension- but gets terrible gas milage. Nissan service is terrible. Still own truck with 100K on it. Replaced all wheel bearings, hub assembly, twice now, power steering pump, and much more. Basicaly have rebuilt the truck. Very expensive! Engine doesn't tow well as of about 90K, can hear the strain towing snowmoblies. Truck is comfy, love the styling on interior, and it drives well, faster than most cars! However, appearance and some performance don't make up for mechanical difficulties and poor service. Won't buy another one!"

Very Good Truck but.....

By on Monday, January 11, 2010

"Love the truck for the function,interior space is great and the center console is fantasic. However there are a couple of issues with the truck. In cold weather the doors tend to freeze shut there is a TSB about this, also while I dont expect great mileage in a truck 9-10 mpg in 4wd is a little low. Overall its a great truck."

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

"Have had a great deal of mechanical problems. The drive shaft had to be replaced after 70,000 miles. Have had other mechanical issues. I do like the ride and comfort of the truck."

excellant truck;junk service

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I've owned the titan for 3 years, bought the gold protection plan for maintance, and a couple of issues with the truck has come up: 1.) center counsul upholstry lifted up My fault - friends truck same-same 2.) mud flap dislaminated from body Repaired x2 still falling off 3.) wiper arms skidding across windsheild My fault - did'nt have factory arm's or blades; Original ones did the samething"

great

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"i have had my truck for 3 months now. it is a 2004 titan. great truck. i get alot of complments over it. it rides like an expensive car. very smooth. i have had several trucks in my time. but this is by far the best truck i have ever owned. it has alot of power. i pull 2 atvs and can not feel them behind me. in fact i have forgotten that i was pulling them a couple of times. would recomened this truck to anyone. by wrighting good things about my truck it had better not hox me. also truck is very compfy. has alot of leg room. arm rest on drivers and pass sides are great. if you decide to get a truck, look into one of these. you will love it. another great thing about it, is that it has a feather where the foot pedals go up and down by pushing a button. i am a small person so this is great for me. where my wife is taller she does not need it.. another nice thing is the storage space, has alot of it. i could go on all day about the way it drives, handles. you should really think about this truck if your looking. i cant say how the newer titans are but the 2004 model is great"

I Know What LOVE is

By on Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Owned this truck since 2004. Great mpg for such a big truck. Added K&N intake and get 23+. Great power, comfort, only 2wd but even in snow goes where ordinary pickups can't. Biggest knock is cloth material for seats not as durable as I expected at seams. Would buy another in a heartbeat. They named it right. It is a TITAN among trucks."

CHEAP TRUCK WITH A CHEAP PARTS

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"I WOULD NOT BUY THIS TRUCK AGAIN"

Great medium weight tow vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Very unique 1/2 ton truck with great power."

Cons: "Not fuel efficient as more recent 1/2 ton trucks."

"I bought this 4X4 truck to tow a 6500lb travel trailer. It has been perfect in all weather and road conditions. The engine provides great power when towing and fun acceleration when driving solo. The ride is smooth and the interior is very comfortable...dual climate controls, nav system, sat radio, great sound system all at a reasonably low price. Because it has a short wheel base, it is very maneuverable in city traffic and parking garages where crew cab F250's drive like land barges."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

By on Monday, October 6, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE THAT I COULD FIND"

"After owning a Dodge Ram (08) and Ford F-150 (06), I would own NO other truck than this Nissan. The interior is great, spacious, ADULTS CAN SIT IN REAR SEATS WITH LEG ROOM!!!!!, Wonderful Stereo system, handles like a dream (takes corners like a sedan, not a truck), pulls our 5,500 pound camper like a dream, sounds very "throaty" when you stomp on it (exhaust), great front leg room, center console is roomy and holds tons of "man needs", front glove box large, a/c-heat vents to rear are large and work great, sliding rear window is a plus. The rear seats fold up so much you can load large articles in the rear area. VERY large rear area, and I mean that. HUGE!! What more can I say? It's the BEST pick up truck I've ever owned, and I'm 62 years of age. As another plus....IT'S MADE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! (NOT LIKE CHEVY AND DODGE...AND MOST MID RANGED FORD PRODUCTS). Classy looking, extremely dependable, has a great ride, and all the bells and whistles you could ever want, including blue tooth, hands free phone, Locking Tool Box located within the left rear 1/4 panel, and much more. I love it, love it, LOVE IT!!"

Nice vehicle, but not a truck

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Reason: Nice vehicle, bad truck

Pros: "Nissan's innovative design features"

Cons: "Brakes, rear end, steering, build quality"

"Original owner of an 04 Titan 4x4 (took it on a beach 1 time) purchased with 27 miles on it. Three brake jobs under 10,000 miles, blown steering rack at 32000, complete rear end at 48000. After seven and a half years of ownership I finally tried to tow something with it-a 4800lb trailer (well under rated towing capacity). Didn't go so well...... Side note: Nissan customer service leaves much to be desired"

Best value and designed truck in 2004

By on Friday, July 3, 2015

Reason: No longer need pickup

Pros: "Reliability and power to spare"

Cons: "Back seat windows do not open"

"Super reliable. No repairs or problems in 44,000 miles. Durable, well made and very functional. Consumes a lot of gas like all pickups."

Nice truck

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "great look and drivability. Good torgue and power"

Cons: "MPG and a 6 speed tranny would be nice."

"Just purchased this 2013 Titan pro 4 x and absolutely love it. Traded a Nissan Frontier which was also a great truck but for comfort and maybe only a slight difference in fuel economy, this is the best truck I have ever driven. Handles perfect in city or high way.Tons of power when pulling 20 ft bass boat. I have heard reviews say that this truck has a poor interior. Well check out the Leather with Sun roof, navigation system, back up camera and real nice sound system and then compare to the competition with the same and see price difference!. I know mine is new and hopefully I don't have any Manifold or Rear diff problems like people have mentioned in older models. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would recommend this truck to anyone. My buddy is a GM guy and he is blown away with this Titan. May be an old design but still a winner too me. Its unique! especially with all the Rams and Fords everywhere I look. You Ford guys can have your eco boosts. This is a TRUCK!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals