2009 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Glad I bought it.

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Good power and well designed. Excellent accessorie"

Cons: "None yet"

"I was a little nervous about buying my Titan because was my first new vehicle and it was the first year they came out ('04). There were issues with the brakes and a few other minor recalls but all and all I have been very happy with the purchase. I have had as much as 3/4 of a yard of 57 stone in the bed and pulled a 5 ton trailer fully loaded and not had a problem. The interior is comfortable and well laid out."

GREAT truck value

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "great styling , handles well, lots of power"

Cons: "average mpg"

"At the time I bought my Titan I was in the market for a preowned truck. I paid less for a new Titan than for anything used.I love everything about it and has never let me down"

Great Truck!

By on Friday, July 9, 2010

"Great Truck. I'm a woman and drive this truck everday with a Toddler. The truck may be big and don't get the gas mileage like a car, but it's a truck. I've driven everything from a Cavalier to a Mustang GT to an Escape, but I think this truck get's good gas mileage compared to them. It has great power and hold it's ground on the road. We recently went on a long trip in it and the whole family had a great time in it. The only complaints I have about the Truck is it's hard to turn into a parking space, the window/lock door buttons are too close to the window, the middle front seat console is too close to the back seat when it's pushed down towards the front, and the look of the truck could have more style."

King LE 2005

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Great truck, regular maintenance in 5 years and no real problems at all. Pulling a boat through the mountains too."

Overall nice truck!

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"This truck is an excellent one. It drives like a monster, the response while accelerating is amazing. No serious problems at all. The only thing not good is GAS mileage. Less than 14 mpg. The interior is very comfortable, all the features are great, 6 cd changer, and big front seats. Nice truck overall. This was my 4th Nissan and I am very pleased with them. The service at the dealership is amazing. Should buy it if not care about gas."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals