2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

280K miles and going strong

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pros: "reliability...quietness...power"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I got the most basic truck on the lot but it still came with carpeted floors and a bedliner along with cruise. I had just run a chevy for 250K miles and thought I had done okay despite putting a new transmission, water pump, and 3 fuel pumps into that chevy....but this Titan is incredible! Like I said 280K miles to date and I haven't replaced anything but the battery (twice) and spark plugs once. Nissan paid for new brakes and rotors at about 30K miles...I've had the ones they installed since then and they still have life left on the pads. The engine is powerful, quiet, and leak-free. I've pulled some insanely heavy trailers and the power up grades is amazing. I've read a few bad reviews...mostly stuff like power window problems and radiators. Obviously I can't say anything about power windows (don't have them) but my radiator has never been a problem...I changed the anti-freeze for the first time a couple months ago. Just a fine vehicle....never a problem...never stranded...all I could ask for...and the price was cheaper than a chevy with a six cylinder, rubber floor mats, and no cruise or bedliner."

best city truck ever

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "interior is amazing and spacious"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor or below average"

"For comfort and convenience this truck is amazing. Does good with small loads handling a trailer with lawn equipment. Great response, acceleration, handles well. No probems or defects in 12 months. Only downside is that it does not appear to be very good with gas mileage."

Appearances can be deceiving

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"04 Titan -truck looks good and is fast but trouble. Ran ok -AM radio didn't work correctly from day 1- dealer said some trucks were just like that- argued with dealer finally replaced. About 40K more problems started. Seat belts weren't functioning properly and brakes weren't working right, one problem after another. Motor on drivers window burnt out the first time at 32K and then second time. Dealer was difficult again- said used the window to much! Truck is fast, corners well, good suspension- but gets terrible gas milage. Nissan service is terrible. Still own truck with 100K on it. Replaced all wheel bearings, hub assembly, twice now, power steering pump, and much more. Basicaly have rebuilt the truck. Very expensive! Engine doesn't tow well as of about 90K, can hear the strain towing snowmoblies. Truck is comfy, love the styling on interior, and it drives well, faster than most cars! However, appearance and some performance don't make up for mechanical difficulties and poor service. Won't buy another one!"

junk

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"bought this truck new with off road package.Mud flaps fell off front and back flaps bent side panels (truck only 3 months old and dealer would not honor there 3 year 36000 mile warranty). Next was heat isues with rear end(2 dealers said nothing wong, luckey I got it in writing) locked up at 36000 miles dealer said it was because of lack of maint. 58000 miles the truck burns 1 1/2 quart of oil every 1000 miles (dealer would not fix claimed I didnt maintain to there specs. I used AMSOIL and changed oil to there service charts. IN short I loved the truck untill I had to deal with Nissan service departments."

Titan winner

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic comfort, power, reliability"

Cons: "Resale"

"I love this truch"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals