2006 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Trouble

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I have had numerous mechanical issues with the truck. Front end problems and rear suspension problems. When running well the truck drives great."

big truck

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"bought this truck in '04 as retirement vehicle. in 5 yrs. only driven 10,000 miles. no real problems except all the recalls which seems to be constant since '04. I love the truck even though it sits in the garage a lot. hope I don't experience what others have as it gets more miles, if ever. hard on gas mileage and disappointed with value reduction in '08 but a beautiful truck, lots of power and style. catch's a lot of eyes when I have it out. my wife loves the Walmart bag hooks on the back seat."

starting to wonder?

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I've had the regular recalls, brakes, seatbelt, ect. Plus, check engine light, 4 low light, new battery at 25k, exhaust fell off at 35k, and yesterday warmed the truck up, went out to get in and there is a puddle of trans fluid underneath were trans fluid had run into radiator, filled up resevoir and run out. I have to think the trans will be close to shot. It's at the dealership now. truck is just over 50k now, I hope its covered under the powertrain warranty, but doubt it. I think Im done with nissan Titans."

very impressive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"love this truck. lots of room, excellent power. I pull a travel trailer (33 feet) with no problems. I have gotten 17 mpg on highway and 15-16 combined driving. Have only had to replace the battery so far. Am not impressed with paint. Seems like if you even brush against it, you will scratch the paint."

Good Truck

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"This truck picks up quick. I've had for just about 3 years, and can't complain. I like the captain chairs, and the height of the truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals