ZIP code

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

One problem after another

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"89,000 mi, 3 radiators, 3 CD players, 3 axel seals, exhaust system, replaced both exhaust manifolds ($2000), trade-in value $11,200(paid 30,000 Jan 04)Check engine codes 3 times."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

"Purchased my truck in 4/05 and I put 55K miles on it. Love it for the comfort, performance and how you are perched on the seat. Have experienced Seat belt lock up on passenger and rear belts that can't seem to be fixed. Otherwise no problems. great gas mileage for truck 16 town/18 highway. Disappointed with resale value, but loved the purchase prices of 28K. Exellent acceleration."

2005 Titan

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"I've had my my Titan for 2 1/2 years and its really a great, solid truck. It's as plush inside (I have the LE with off-road) as my wifes Ranier. Plenty of power and 4 WD works great. The premium soun is the best Ive heard. Try one."

amazing truck

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"i have a 2005 titan and blew out rearend at 11000 miles but they have fixed the problem since 06 models. besides that i love my titan its the best vehicle i've ever owned by far."

my best truck yet

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"As an engine builder for over twenty years I was always impressed with Nissan. I always felt Nissan was on par with Honda and Toyota but at a better price.When I first leased my Titan I was driving 1200 miles each week and after carrying heavy stuff on concrete all those years, I need a good seat.This truck handles very precise and I can drive it all day. The engine and trans are very well tuned to each other and when you put your foot down things happen. Finally a truck that handles,with performance and is comfotable.I still like to toss a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the back when I need to tho, a bigger box would be nice. Drive one"

Best truck for the money

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"Highly recomend. I have a 1st year 04 LE with Off road package. And yes I too had the rear end failure and brake problems but all were quickly fixed at the dealer with replacemt parts that fixed the root cause not just the same parts that failed. Gas mileage is definatly understated but a K&N airfilter helped more than I expected (2+MPG). Still the best truck I have ever owned and I plan on driving till the wheels fall off!"

GOOD NOW

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Brakes have been the biggest trouble spot. too small for this big of a truck. Had the Rear End replaced. burned up.(13000miles) Replaced the front end (entire hub assembly) bearings. 27000miles. I think all the bugs are out now. all hi-way and don't have a heavy foot. Should have waited a couple years instead of buying first year production but the 05 rear and 06 front drive terrian in my 04 seem to be ok now."

Very nice vehicle

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"Bought the lower end 2004 in early Nov 04. Roomy, rides nicely at highway speeds, and is comfortable. Get about 18.5 at 75-80 mph when conditions are right but only about 13.5 city or winter city driving. Only issue I have is the bed, which is like tin foil, it is so thin. Forces one to think about a bed liner. Problems have been leaky hoses or connections in right front, always corrected easily, and the fact that squirrels can get to the fan assembly and store acorns, which makes a racket when the heater or AC is run at full blast. I like the truck and will be looking at a newer model. Like the extended version because you can put an ATV in the rear and still shut the tail gate, which could not be done in the crew models. However, the latter are so much more loaded with goodies it could be worth the extra 6K or so."

Great truck

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Love this truck, it is an awesome combination of everything I wanted: value, comfort, design, and power! For the price, you can't beat it. I'm so glad I didn't buy a domestic."

Great truck

By on Monday, July 9, 2007

"Awesome truck! could have a bigger payload is my only complaint."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals