2004 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Nice truck

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "great look and drivability. Good torgue and power"

Cons: "MPG and a 6 speed tranny would be nice."

"Just purchased this 2013 Titan pro 4 x and absolutely love it. Traded a Nissan Frontier which was also a great truck but for comfort and maybe only a slight difference in fuel economy, this is the best truck I have ever driven. Handles perfect in city or high way.Tons of power when pulling 20 ft bass boat. I have heard reviews say that this truck has a poor interior. Well check out the Leather with Sun roof, navigation system, back up camera and real nice sound system and then compare to the competition with the same and see price difference!. I know mine is new and hopefully I don't have any Manifold or Rear diff problems like people have mentioned in older models. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would recommend this truck to anyone. My buddy is a GM guy and he is blown away with this Titan. May be an old design but still a winner too me. Its unique! especially with all the Rams and Fords everywhere I look. You Ford guys can have your eco boosts. This is a TRUCK!"

Best Vehicle

By on Monday, August 17, 2015

Pros: "reliable, looks nice"

Cons: "we knew what we bought so no compaints,"

"So far it has been a great truck. We keep up with the general mtm., and overall cleaning. No complaints."

whata truck

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Best overall truck on the market does everything you ask and more exceeded my expectations..traded a 2000 Chevy Silverado(loaded model) for this truck it was third NEW Chevy I watched fall apart in my driveway no more for me. The Titan is so quite and tight SOLID just can't say enough about it. GM needs to send there engineers to Nissan school of technology..The real plus My Nissan LE was almost $8,000 less brand new than a Chevy or Ford."

Worst truck I've owned

By on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"My Titan has been nothing but problems from the start. The brakes would only work for 4k or 5k miles. They "fixed" them several times but it took until 18k to actually get it fixed. It's on it's third radiator. The brake power booster had to be replaced. The driver's side seatbelt does not retract properly- had it in the dealer twice for it and still not fixed. Then today, the driver's side window stopped working. Did I forget to mention my truck only has 47,000 mild SoCal miles on it? I truly hate this truck. I will never buy another Nissan."

Great power, nice ride. Way too many problems.

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Power, handling, towing ability."

Cons: "Reliability, mileage."

"We currently own 3 Nissan vehicles (Maxima, I30, Titan) and this truck has been by far an extreme disappointment. The longest I have been able to keep brakes on it is around 18K miles. It needed 2 sets of axle seals, a pinion seal, radiator, exhaust system, air bag sensor, EVAP purge valve and a wheel bearing. All of these were covered by the factory warranty. But since that expired I have replaced the other wheel bearing, EVAP purge valve(again), exhaust sytem(again) auxillary compartment latch, air cleaner lid (cracked)and a CV shaft (boot ripped). Also the factory Goodyear tires were junk. I had to replace them at 40K and wish I would have at 10K. On the positive side it tows great, has comfortable interior with easy to use controls and more features for the money then the other trucks I was looking at when I purchased it."

2005 Nissan Titan

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

"2005 Nissan Titan 42k Miles Mint condition"

Excellent choice for the money

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "power"

Cons: "gas milage and no other engine choices"

"Very solid truck for the money. No problems after 25000 miles."

Nice truck for a 4WD, it pampers you!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Full-size pickup, nice interior appointments"

Cons: "Gas mileage so-so, louder than expected"

"Purchased as a work truck to take the place of a '91 Ford F-250. Big obvious difference in comfort, driveability, and style. Was slightly disappointed with overall gas mileage, approx. 14-15. I drive mostly in the city. Winter in Northwest PA pretty mild, so have not had much of a chance to test the 4WD unit. What little bit I did, I found it to be pretty seamless, being able to engage on the fly. Overall, a very nice truck."

Love the Truck !!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"ONLY complaint is the 14-16 MPG I get with it, but the fully loaded options and comfy drive makes up for it!!"

Best Truck I have ever had and I have had them all

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "every thing about the truck"

Cons: "mpg"

"Ford Chevy and Dodge have to be mad at Nissan! The Titan is the best truck out there bar none"

Powerful and Thirsty Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bought a brand new '05 2WD. Flex fuel. Only three complaints. 1. Gas mileage is embarassing. 2. Front Seat Belts - there must be a fix to solve the issue of it getting stuck everytime i open the back door. 3. A full size bed (8') would be nice. It's annoying when I haul 2x4's, plywood, drywall etc. On the other side, she has a lot of power. I tow my 26' boat about 100 miles each way at least 6 times a year without any complaints. As with most trucks, the back seat is not meant for long distance sitting (keep in mind that my truck is the King Cab). I would recommend this truck for someone who doesn't mind paying 11/15 mpg. Power is plenty and the ride is smooth. I have never had ANY mechanical issues in my 5+ years of owning this vehicle."

Excellent truck and great power.

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration is great."

Cons: "Some what noisy in cab at speed."

"Used mostly for short trips of 200 miles or less. Got fair mpg 18/21. We hauled light loads ie: a refrigerator,bed,sand, and other gardening and pool supplies. Never had any problems with truck. I will say my F150 was a lot quieter inside the cab. Great truck for the money."

Very solid purchase

By on Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pros: "Powerful engine, very reliable"

Cons: "Poor turning radius, low quality switches"

"I've owned this truck for 10 years. It has been my primary source of transportation for that time. It is reliable and powerful. The sound of the Endurance V8 is intoxicating but I average about 15.5 mpg in combined driving. Parking this truck is a task, the turning radius is close to that of a Sherman tank. My first issue was the armrest fabric coming undone within the first year of ownership. The biggest issues during ownership were ruptured transmission cooling lines, broken A/C control knobs, and my column shifter has been replaced twice. I perform routine fluid changes and have had no major mechanical issues to date."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, reliabilty, handling"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I bought my Titan new over 9 years ago. I has been fantastic. Its very comfortable, handles great for a truck, and has been very reliable. Most new trucks have higher horse power ratings but I've test driven them all except the Eco boost, and none of them feel as responsive especially in the low end as the Titan. I've been looking a new trucks but I can't get myself to get rid of this Titan. It still looks and drives like brand new."

Thought it was a nice truck boy was I wrong!

By on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pros: "can not think of any"

Cons: "buying it without checking recall list"

"When I purchased it the truck had 34,000 miles on it, six months after I bought it the truck broke down had to be towed it would not start the dealer fixed it just to have it break down again and have to be towed this time the catalytic converter imploded the rear seals were leaking all over the place and the right axle went bad and needed to be replaced. Two weeks after the dealer fixed it the truck broke down again and had to be towed the motor went, the ecm was fried so they had to put a new motor in it at only 50,000 miles shortly after I got my truck back the truck broke down again and would not start this time it was the fuel pump, so again it had to be towed and sent back to dealer, I have only owned the truck 5 years and in that time the fuel pump has gone bad in it 4 times, all the lights on the dashboard stay on and do not go out, now the body control modular is not working, so again it has to go back to the dealer to be fixed, this truck has been recalled more than 6 times the color on the outside is red, but it should have been painted lemon yellow. worst vehicle I have ever owned."

Fact about the matter, I may keeep it. This truck

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pros: "acceleration, towing power, handling, stereo, inte"

Cons: "brakes, mpg"

"Truck has been extremely reliable and has many miles left. It is probably 90% highway miles and still drives great, in fact, due to how high pickup's are, my test drives have pointed my back to my truck many times due to how well it drives versus how the vehicle I am trying out. Main reason I am trying to trade is after owning for nearly 6 years, I am tired of driving it and ready for a change. With very few repairs, brakes being one, new tires another, and some other minor things. It would be up to par again"

Do not buy this truck.Worst truck we ever bought

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reason: Constant problems

Cons: "Lack of reliability.Poor construction"

"Looking back its this simple:I owned a Ford before I bought the Nissan and I own a Ford now.At one time or another I have owned just about every make of truck there is and I HAVE ALWAYS GONE BACK TO FORD.They are the best truck on the market period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Junk

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"Nice vehicle with great power but poor quality. 2 rearends, full front end, cd player, cracked exhaust manifold all have failed."

DO NOT BUY

By on Friday, August 14, 2009

"The worst truck ever, I have replaced both diffs, front and rear, the computer has gone out, The interior is falling apart, the engine and tranny are great. everything else is falling apart! Should of went with the Tundra!"

By on Friday, May 1, 2009

are titans good

By on Thursday, March 6, 2008

"this is a really good truck, but they have too many problems, they're not big problems, so if you were to buy one, i'm recomending a top hand warranty, it seems that they depreciate alot considering a new price of about $30,000, and it's just four years old. the problems are mostly concerning integrity and brakes, don't panic! they're good, but as it being a 6,000lb truck, the pads wear down easily...some people would say the breaks are the best thing, but i don't think so, just buy with lifetime warranty and never buy pads again... my titan is a 2007 though."

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

162000miles everthing orginal brakes,belts

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "great and powerful"

"its all qrginal except which I just chaged at 91000 on my 2nd set of tires because truck never got out of line great great"

Awsome Truck!!

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Have had it for about 2 years now and have hardly had any issues with it. Tons of power, drives great! Only complaints are the interior isn't very comfortable and the truck is almost too light."

By on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals