2011 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 859 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Chevy/Ford Guys should give Titan a shot.

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Full of options for much less then Ford/Chevy"

Cons: "MPG's but it's expected"

"First off the Titan is the only truck I have owned but i have driven Ram 1500 and Silverados and i can say this: This is a very nice riding truck and for the money, you get a lot. I had a 2007 Titan CC LE 4x4 short bed loaded which was my first truck i ever owned and loved it...and now i have a 2013 CC SV Premium 4x4. Got it for a great price, around $36,000 after incentives. I use it as an active home owner truck but i know this thing would make a great construction truck. PLENTY of room. It's very cozy and everyone who has ridden in it has commented on how much room there is and how smooth the ride is. Plenty of power for most people not the mention the VQ56 engine responds well to bolt ons like, exhaust, headers, intake and Uprev tune...you will pick up some very nice gains if you are into adding performance mods. Check the Titantalk forums. Gas mileage with spirited driving is 13.5MPG( i use 93 octane 100% of the time), on long trips i can get around 16. So in camparison it falls short compared to other models....But that will all change the the new Diesel comes out for 2015....which i will be getting. If you are looking to get into a Titan, wait for teh 2015 Titan Diesel to be released, i will be well worth it...300+hp and 500+tq and rumored at or above 25 MPG"

for sale

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"Bought 2005 Titan new. First; the recall on the brakes, second the brakes again, third the tires,yes the tires, fourth the u joints and drive shaft, fifth the transfer case, sixth the computer that controls the transfer case, seventh the sensor ($800) that controls the electronic braking system when your pulling a heavy load, eighth the sensor that lets the transmission know you are shifting from park to drive ($400), nineth- I am not keeping it to see. Going back to Toyota, no more nissans for me, good luck"

Great Truck with SV package

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "sv package, navigation, ride,"

Cons: "gas mileage,"

"I bought my Titan SV two months ago overall its a really impressive crew cab it might not be like Ram, Chevy or Ford but a great truck being more cheaper and good resale value. Titan has an adequate ride, gas mileage isn't best but not bad love the features and interior looks luxurious as been refreshed from last years model. Navigation and Bluetooth are pluses with excellent devices for my iPhone with Bluetooth even audio is excellent too along an Rockford Fosgate stereo system. I do like the navigation its best on other options crystal clear voice recognition and rearview camera is optional on SV package. Its a beautiful truck like the color to it and Titan interior is more comfortable. The handling, ride, controls overall greatest on a more cheaper truck like Nissan Titan for 2014. If looking for a crew cab or regular cab cheapest I'd recommend buying an Titan in a good resale value and has all the features needed."

Good reliable family truck.

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

Pros: "Six seats, reliable comfortable drive."

Cons: "It doesn't get 50 MPG but it does get close to 18"

"Our Titan has been very reliable. Having six seats has also proved to be very valuable for our family. The back seat fits three large car seats easily."

Great truck inside and out.

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Price, power, acceleration, comfort, style"

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"This is my second Nissan Titan. I traded my 2008 Nissan Titan for a Ford F-150. I hated the Ford. Traded the Ford for a 2010 Nissan Titan within a year. I am very happy to be back in a Nissan Titan. Titan's are very comfortable trucks that runs great. You will not regret the purchase."