2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 858 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Great truck inside and out.

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Price, power, acceleration, comfort, style"

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"This is my second Nissan Titan. I traded my 2008 Nissan Titan for a Ford F-150. I hated the Ford. Traded the Ford for a 2010 Nissan Titan within a year. I am very happy to be back in a Nissan Titan. Titan's are very comfortable trucks that runs great. You will not regret the purchase."

Best I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Have made numerous long trips and never had any problems with this truck, I will happily buy another one."

Great Vehicle as a daily driver.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Good Towing Power"

Cons: "Vehicle Dynamic Control and ABS need improvements."

"This vehicle has a lot of power and gets 13mpg while towing a 9000# 5th wheel trailer. I use it as a daily driver and for weekend getaways. The warranty just expired and recently the light for the ABS, VDC, and SLIP started lighting up on the dash. If you try to take off too fast, the vehicle dynamic control (VDC) takes over and shuts down the power to the engine, which in my opinion is a terrible thing, especially when other vehicles are coming towards you, because the truck bogs down and won't accelerate for a few seconds."

Great truck, couldn't be happier.

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, power, driveability"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I've owned 2 new Ford F150's and I like this new Titan SL crewcab better. It drives like a car, has every option, pulled my large boat 800 miles effortlessly. The only item that could be better is the gas mileage, but I didn't see a drop in mileage when pulling the boat (2k lbs ). I'd highly recommend this truck, I've owned two new Ford's (which I liked), driven both Toyota Tundra's and Chevy Silverado's and this one drives better than all of them."

Better than any truck in it's class!

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Reason: Only because I needed a bigger work van!

Pros: "Great truck! Looks good! Fun to drive and work in!"

Cons: "One rear seat belt recall by the factory."

"I am only talking about it's class: It's faster than any other truck in 04. It's better gas milage than any other truck in 04. It's got the most cab room of any other truck in 04. It out pulls, with a 6,000 lbs. trailer, any other truck in 04. (including Cummings diesel) Push button 4WD on the fly. Ran this truck through some serious mud and snow... no problem! Bought it in 2007 for $17,900, sold it for $15,200, 4 years later... pretty safe to say that it held it's value better than any other truck in 04! It is a very comfortable ride, even when going for hours and hours."

Great truck

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "FAST, Nice Ride, Good looking"

Cons: "mpg but if your worried about it dont buy a truck"

"Truck looks and runs great."

Great truck

By on Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Great truck with plenty of power. Wish they would work the the fuel economy, but a great truck!"

Best truck even in accident!!!!

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have nothing bad to say!!! My Titan has been great!!! My Titan is stock other than new towing hitch for toy haulers & an air intake. The air intake made it much faster. Everything I did with it, beat my expectations!!!! Off road, city driving, road trips, & even a car accident!!! My truck was t-boned on the passenger side by a older ford escort yesterday& is most likely totaled( looks like a semi hit it), but no one in my car was injured. Not even a scratch!!!! No windows broke even though it was down right where the impact happened!!!! Frame damage & flat tires. Cab is twisted as well as the bed, & passenger doors, leaf springs & back axel. But I could still drive it enough to get home. Great truck & I'm gonna miss my baby!!!! Sucks to see it in my drive way like that, but from now on is def Nissan & will get a new Titan!!!! My 2005 had air bag sensor problems was a recall from 2006 & up so be careful with that, because my airbags did NOT go off on impact!!! Would recommend to any & everyone!!!! I hope you love yours as much as I did mine!!!!!!"

da animal

By on Monday, April 5, 2010

"this truck is an animal in every way. power,looks to kill, exhaust growl. Its like an oversize sports car with big tires. had couple problems. around 55000 the trans stuck in park. had to have it towed. the garage said it was an internal binding of transmission. they unhooked linkage and it was fine after that . got 65000 on it now. had rotors replaced. exhaust pipe fell off around 55000 as well, welded it back on. other than that very reliable."

Totally Impressed

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"The Titan by far has been the best truck I have owned. I have previously owned 2 Chevrolet Silverados and by far the Titan has held up to the ruggesness that I put the vehicle through. The gas mileage is around 15 in town and 17/18 on the road. It was not purchased for the gas mileage but for it's longevity of use and the comfort it provides"

Multi Truck owner

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I have owned my Nissan Titan for almost 5 years now. I purchased the truck for towing, room, and value. I live in rural WV and we have very bad winters due to snow, and we usually have very harsh springs caused by flooding. The Titan is very "balanced" and it drives through snow and ice like it's a summer day. (I recently pulled a Chevy Silverado with a lift kit out of a ditchline because of inclement weather.) I have owned Chevrolets and Toyotas in the past. I purchased a new Silverado a few years back and I had problems with the truck from the start. (Brakes, power streering etc.) Although the Toyota trucks are great, (I traded my Chevy for a Toyota Tacoma) I was looking to upgrade to a fullsize pickup for towing purposes. We like to ride our ATV's on the Hatfield and McCoy atv trails. The Nissan pulls two ATVs with ease. The price of the Nissan was unbeatable. Good gas mileage. the only negative experience I have had is having to replace the grease fittings in the front end. My truck still sounds, feels, handles, etc. just like the day I bought it. I have 70,000 miles on my truck now but it looks and feels new. There is lots of elbow room in my truck which is important for "larger passengers." (I am 6'3 240 and the guys I hang out with and played college football with make me look like the runt of the litter.) I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a work or leisure truck. You get the best of both worlds. I hope to pass this truck down to my son for a "starter" vehicle one day. (He is almost 8 years old.)"

Ticking Time BOMB!

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"By far the worst pickup i have ever owned!!! The secound the waranty ran out , It just completely fell apart. There's a defect they wont aknowledge in the engine cooling system that causes it to overheat without warning and jump back and forth between overheating severely and then jumps back to cool. It's transmission is bad and I think its best to stay american when it comes to big trucks with v8's!!!"

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"This Vehicle is a nightmare. Unless things have changed since 2004. DO NOT BUY THIS!! You will have one problem after another!!! Ours is constantly needing to be fixed."

Will I ever get to drive this thing

By on Monday, January 12, 2009

"This truck is always in the shop thank god I bought the service contract nissan has been nothing but a pain to deal with never buy a titan save yourself the headache. Worse truck I've ever bought. If I had to pay for everything that was covered under my service contract it would be well over 20k at is point adding more up every other week when it goes in the shop."

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"More room then you know what to do with"

best vehicle i have owned

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"excellent vehicle period."

Drinks the gas: avg 13mpg. Many major repairs.

By on Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride, looks & sounds great."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage, lots of repairs."

"I've had more problems than I ever expected out of a Nissan vehicle. I've had power steering problems, multiple brake system problems, fuel evaporation system problems, and even had to replace major components of the 4wd system. Now I believe the exhaust manifolds are cracked, and i'm having problems with the gears that control the a/c and heat vents in the dash."

06 titan crew cab currently 62000 miles

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Just a fun truck"

Cons: "badly placed cheap mufler, passenger tires"

"I really enjoy driving my Titan. If you are looking now you should be fine. The six disk cd/radio was replaced within two months(07) Door handles were "sticky"(07) My exhaust prematurely failed(09)and the factory location of the muffler was to the rear of the heat shroud? Thus melting the main wire harness. Lost trailer brakes(not fun) but after making "jumper" wire we were back on the road. I ended up rewiring several wires. Had to replace passenger tires with truck tires(10),Why they put them on a truck still baffles me.Had issues with the power windows(10),tailgate assist went out(10)New battery(11) New brakes complete(13) Minor interior issues."

Best Yet!!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"I have owned a few domestic trucks and a Toyota, after owning this Nissan Titan I would never consider a domestic again. The Toyota was a great truck as well,but i prefer the Titan. This truck gets worked non stop,i continually exceed the towing capacity and it hasn't yet had an issue. All i have done since 2008 is brake pads,tires and fluid changes. I upgraded the brake pads to carbon metallic which seems to help when towing."

Best Vehicle I have owned

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Value, Reliability, Power, Towing"

"I bought the truck new. It now has 158,000 and is 11 years old. It looks new. The ONLY things that I have replaced a one set of brake pads and 3 sets of tires. I tow a boat. The interior and exterior look new. The adjustable pedals mean that anyone can drive it. I will Definitely Buy another one."

Does all i ask it to, just uses a good deal of gas

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "great power, handles very well,reliable"

Cons: "poor view around front a-pllars, poor heated seats"

"Good riding for a 2007 model year, handles well, drives as though it were a smaller vehicle, poor visibility around A-pillars, mileage was 10-11 around town, improved to almost 13 mpg, as well as much better low end grunt with the addition of a performance exhaust system, original exhaust is restrictive. I have had no issues except first week my windshield cracked, replaced under warranty and one recall for drive-belt idler pulley. I will look at 2015 Titans with 5.0 L Cummins once available. Likely will replace this 07 with a new 2015 Titan."

Awesome Truck

By on Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pros: "reliable, lots of power, lots of leg room"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I bought my truck new in 2006. I have put 130,000 miles on it. I tow a 28 ft. bumper pull camper trailer with this truck and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have done very little work to this truck. I have changed out cvc joints and hanger bearing, brake pads have been replaced, replaced spiral cable/clock spring in steering wheel, Tire pressure monitor on one tire and I recently replaced the oil pressure sending unit. I think this is reasonable maintenance for a 2006 model truck that I drive every day. Thanks Nissan."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pros: "Looks, Features for the money, simplicity"

Cons: "Fuel Economy, plastic parts, Durability"

"I love the simplicity of the Nissan Titan, much less to go wrong. When I purchased the Titan it was by far the best value on the market. Leather, bed liner, premium sound, heated seats, locking 4x4 differentials and more, for thousands less than the competition."

Great Truck. . . . . Extremely Satisfied

By on Friday, May 9, 2014

Pros: "DEFINITELY"

Cons: "THREE (3) CUP HOLDERS"

"Custom-match truck bed cover made. Comfortable leather seats, instant heat/air, inside convenient for anyone's needs. paint and finish look like the day I purchased NEW. My truck in EXCELLENT condition, inside and out. MOTTO: Take care of your car/truck, it takes care of you!"

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Performance, interior features, ride, much cheaper"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage...Hope next gen has better mpg"

"Happy with having a Titan its a great truck to own has an good ride but gas mileage not best dropping to 18.2 mpg less. It's a real nice truck with SV Crew Cab all of features were available on Titan. The ride is smooth read reviews about it don't know why people were biasing about this truck to me a very nice truck although might be 10 years older needs some cosmetic changes love how comfortable the seats. Interior looks reasonable for price ever handling is amazing and got some excellent horsepower with the 4.6L engine it's so powerful. Titan has great brake distances and tows anything includes side bars available for storage something like with Ram 1500s box storages. Have a navigation system, Pioneer CD stereo, rear view camera is optional. I am just amazed on how much room it offers doesn't feel lacking or steering shakes when taking the Titan at higher speed it's a well built truck as don't think nothing isn't wrong buying a Titan long take on long test drive know details and long term reliability when maintaining not abusing it will last at least 200K miles. Overall we are proud of our Nissan reliability still own a '05 Altima 2.5s bought new in 2005 with 180K miles and wife has a 2014 Maxima she loves so much and I am happy with my Titan truck. It looks good was much cheaper for me getting this over Chevy, Ford or Toyota maybe that is why this truck hasn't changed a bit in style because Nissan wanted buyers to have a good deal when making a purchasing on the Titan just gave some new updates from interior to performance. One thing about Nissan they have some of the best VQ engines ever in class. I will keep it until reaches 300,000 miles while taking care of engine and tranny than it will last a long time don't think 2013-14 models haven't suffer low problems than averaged as other years either except rear axle problems but know a coworkers friend who has one at almost 200K miles with no problems bought new but love mine new Titan it's the best ever had."