2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 858 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

MECHANICAL NIGHTMARE

By on Sunday, August 2, 2009

"THIS TRUCK HAS TERRIBLE MILEAGE, CONSTANT CHECK ENGINE LIGHT PROBLEMS, 3 TIMES TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN IN FOR REPAIR, 2 TIMES FOR SEALS AND YOKE REPLACEMENT, ONCE FOR OVERHEATING FOR SHIFT PROBLEMS WHICH THEY CAN'T FIX, AXLE SEALS HAVE GONE, SEAT BELT WON'T RETRACT, WIRING HARNESSES KEEP BREAKING ON REAR DOORS( WHICH WAS RECALLED BY NISSAN, THEY ADDED SOME ELECTRICAL TAPE NO IT DIDN'T WORK) WHICH LEADS TO THE AIR BAG LIGHT COMING ON. CURRENTLY THE FAN CONTROL JUST BROKE, SO THE A/C IS MAX OR NOT AT ALL. RESALE VALUE STINKS. LAST ONE FOR ME!!!!"

A Great Truck:)

By on Monday, February 9, 2009

"I gave It a 4 star on reliability only becacuse it left me setting in the food lion parking lot. The batery went dead. Alot of electrical equipment nav, cp,dvd,cd so don't set to long with out the motor running,wating on your ol' lady. And value, well to me, priceless. Overall I love this truck. Thank You Nissan For the Titan YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!:)"

Nice Truck!

By on Friday, November 21, 2008

"I've owned the truck since 1/05 and I've had no problems with it whatsoever. It's a powerful truck that's easy to drive and fast! The brakes were never an issue for me and have lasted me 60K miles thus far. The truck tows excellenly! I hauled a 6 person hot tub on a 20' double tandem car hauler 4 hrs over the interstate once. I got caught on a SHORT on-ramp with a semi closing in real quickly. It was too late to brake, so I gunned it. The truck surprised the heck out of me, as it simply took off like a rocket! That's my favorite Titan story. The CC has tons of room! My wife sits comfortably between our 2 kids' car seats in the back seat. The truck is very comfortable on long hauls, as we typically drive it to Florida twice a year for our vacations. I don't understand why no other OEM has a sprayed-in bed liner, like the Titan's, but it's a VERY necessary item IMO. But, with gas and the economy the way it is, I've decided to trade the truck....for an '08 loaded Pro-4x4 Titan! My current truck is a 2x4 and doesn't have the Big Tow Pkg, which I'll need for our boat....someday."

didn't think i would, but i love it

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"i have owned this vehicle for about a year now and now am looking to puirchase another. I use do be a die hard F-150 fan; but after using the titan with its great gas milage and ability to do evertyhing the f-150 does, i don't know why anyone would go with the other guy with half the warranty."

Awesome

By on Friday, August 3, 2007

"The Good: USA Made. Step boards are required if your short. Awesome styling. Nice stock exhaust tone. Great stereo Helpful tire pressure monitor system Good in the snow Comfortable leather seats Factory Sprayed in bed liner. Plenty of power. Tows awesome with no sagging 3,000 lb. Ranger Bass boat. Unique utility track system for tying your belongings down. Floor shifter feels like one has more control of the vehicle. Captain chairs provide more storage. Auxiliary jack can be used for the I-POD. The Bad: Has the exterior storage container in the lower left hand corner, which dents very easily, hard to open, and traps dirt constantly. Brakes were an issue on the truck when first purchased but Nissan fixed the recall. Seat belts in the rear tend to lock when there is a passenger using them, which causes the passenger to detach the seatbelt to correct it."