2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 859 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Best I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Have made numerous long trips and never had any problems with this truck, I will happily buy another one."

Great Vehicle as a daily driver.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Good Towing Power"

Cons: "Vehicle Dynamic Control and ABS need improvements."

"This vehicle has a lot of power and gets 13mpg while towing a 9000# 5th wheel trailer. I use it as a daily driver and for weekend getaways. The warranty just expired and recently the light for the ABS, VDC, and SLIP started lighting up on the dash. If you try to take off too fast, the vehicle dynamic control (VDC) takes over and shuts down the power to the engine, which in my opinion is a terrible thing, especially when other vehicles are coming towards you, because the truck bogs down and won't accelerate for a few seconds."

Great truck, couldn't be happier.

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, power, driveability"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I've owned 2 new Ford F150's and I like this new Titan SL crewcab better. It drives like a car, has every option, pulled my large boat 800 miles effortlessly. The only item that could be better is the gas mileage, but I didn't see a drop in mileage when pulling the boat (2k lbs ). I'd highly recommend this truck, I've owned two new Ford's (which I liked), driven both Toyota Tundra's and Chevy Silverado's and this one drives better than all of them."

Better than any truck in it's class!

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Reason: Only because I needed a bigger work van!

Pros: "Great truck! Looks good! Fun to drive and work in!"

Cons: "One rear seat belt recall by the factory."

"I am only talking about it's class: It's faster than any other truck in 04. It's better gas milage than any other truck in 04. It's got the most cab room of any other truck in 04. It out pulls, with a 6,000 lbs. trailer, any other truck in 04. (including Cummings diesel) Push button 4WD on the fly. Ran this truck through some serious mud and snow... no problem! Bought it in 2007 for $17,900, sold it for $15,200, 4 years later... pretty safe to say that it held it's value better than any other truck in 04! It is a very comfortable ride, even when going for hours and hours."

Great truck

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "FAST, Nice Ride, Good looking"

Cons: "mpg but if your worried about it dont buy a truck"

"Truck looks and runs great."

Great truck

By on Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Great truck with plenty of power. Wish they would work the the fuel economy, but a great truck!"

Best truck even in accident!!!!

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have nothing bad to say!!! My Titan has been great!!! My Titan is stock other than new towing hitch for toy haulers & an air intake. The air intake made it much faster. Everything I did with it, beat my expectations!!!! Off road, city driving, road trips, & even a car accident!!! My truck was t-boned on the passenger side by a older ford escort yesterday& is most likely totaled( looks like a semi hit it), but no one in my car was injured. Not even a scratch!!!! No windows broke even though it was down right where the impact happened!!!! Frame damage & flat tires. Cab is twisted as well as the bed, & passenger doors, leaf springs & back axel. But I could still drive it enough to get home. Great truck & I'm gonna miss my baby!!!! Sucks to see it in my drive way like that, but from now on is def Nissan & will get a new Titan!!!! My 2005 had air bag sensor problems was a recall from 2006 & up so be careful with that, because my airbags did NOT go off on impact!!! Would recommend to any & everyone!!!! I hope you love yours as much as I did mine!!!!!!"

da animal

By on Monday, April 5, 2010

"this truck is an animal in every way. power,looks to kill, exhaust growl. Its like an oversize sports car with big tires. had couple problems. around 55000 the trans stuck in park. had to have it towed. the garage said it was an internal binding of transmission. they unhooked linkage and it was fine after that . got 65000 on it now. had rotors replaced. exhaust pipe fell off around 55000 as well, welded it back on. other than that very reliable."

Totally Impressed

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"The Titan by far has been the best truck I have owned. I have previously owned 2 Chevrolet Silverados and by far the Titan has held up to the ruggesness that I put the vehicle through. The gas mileage is around 15 in town and 17/18 on the road. It was not purchased for the gas mileage but for it's longevity of use and the comfort it provides"

Multi Truck owner

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I have owned my Nissan Titan for almost 5 years now. I purchased the truck for towing, room, and value. I live in rural WV and we have very bad winters due to snow, and we usually have very harsh springs caused by flooding. The Titan is very "balanced" and it drives through snow and ice like it's a summer day. (I recently pulled a Chevy Silverado with a lift kit out of a ditchline because of inclement weather.) I have owned Chevrolets and Toyotas in the past. I purchased a new Silverado a few years back and I had problems with the truck from the start. (Brakes, power streering etc.) Although the Toyota trucks are great, (I traded my Chevy for a Toyota Tacoma) I was looking to upgrade to a fullsize pickup for towing purposes. We like to ride our ATV's on the Hatfield and McCoy atv trails. The Nissan pulls two ATVs with ease. The price of the Nissan was unbeatable. Good gas mileage. the only negative experience I have had is having to replace the grease fittings in the front end. My truck still sounds, feels, handles, etc. just like the day I bought it. I have 70,000 miles on my truck now but it looks and feels new. There is lots of elbow room in my truck which is important for "larger passengers." (I am 6'3 240 and the guys I hang out with and played college football with make me look like the runt of the litter.) I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a work or leisure truck. You get the best of both worlds. I hope to pass this truck down to my son for a "starter" vehicle one day. (He is almost 8 years old.)"