2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 860 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

The Titan is the best pickup for your buck

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "size, space, reliability, fun"

Cons: "turn radius, gas (in hilly country)"

"This truck was my dads till he gave it to me. For only being 2wd this thing was a beast off road and I've pulled larger trucks out with ease. You really cant go wrong with this truck. Only minor issues since my dad got it back in 04 were normal wear and tear. For my first truck it was difficult to drive in the city in tight spots that I got in. Gas mileage is bad due to the hills of north FL but once it flattens out I got up to 25 in South FL you really just can't go wrong with this beast. Fun to drive, haul, or take your buds out to the river. This truck still has a lot of life left to live for being 12 years old."

Beauty and the BEAST

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"I have had my 06 Titan since April 06. I bought it brand new straight off the lot. Prior to the purchase of my titan, I owned a 03 Frontier and I loved her. I traded to a bigger truck cause kids got bigger, and the Rotti' got bigger. The first month I had the Titan, the visor fell off in my lap, the light sensors went out in the cab, and the ac/heat buttons no longer worked. My truck sat in shop 6 months of the 1.8 years I have had her. I needed to have the door locks replaced and a passenger side (glass part) mirror replaced. 8 times later the door lock finally came in the right color, and the mirror forget it. They have a part number and price, but SORRY!!! now you have to pay 150.00 instead of 35.00. The part doesn't fit. Their part numbers don't help because they all don't match the proper pieces needed for the truck. As for performance, it is TOP OF THE LINE. I really wanted the TITAN because of the Power as well as the space. It has a lot of get up and go when you need it. Gas mileage is a issue, but I knew this when I purchased the truck. Service departments, the don't do warranty work on your vehicle if it has something that another dealer had installed per your contract of purchase. Even with a life time warranty, the still don't. A lifetime warranty is on my key-less entry and power locks that were installed by a Nissan Qualified Installer that they took them too. My truck had a recall, and now, my keyless entry, alarm and door locks don't work. The Service department said, WE DIDN'T DO THAT. I loved a Nissan till I incountered the BEAST and the service department in Chatt., TN. I had to call the original Dealer I purchased it from in Mobile, AL to fix the problem. AND HE DID... out of his own pocket. Would I recommend a Nissan to a friend, NO WAY.. Even if you have the greatest experience with you baby now, GOD forbid she get a hick-up and you have to go to the SERVICE DEPARTMENT. I wouldn't purchase a Nissan agian if they game me her with 5,000 off and life time of free gas. That is how strong I feel about this truck and my encounters of Nissan's Service Department."

worst ever nissan

By on Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pros: "none"

Cons: "transmission"

"I have had nothing but problems with this truck I am paying payment for it to sit in my garage A known issue but nissan does nothing about the coolant leaks into transmission If they would tell people I would have changed transmission coolant but it busted and leaked into transmission it is parked I dont have $5000 to replace it also has issues with braking not enough for the truck It also eats wheel bearings smaller issues are exhaust I just want to warn people please google these know issues for titan so that you aren't stuck riding the bus and paying a truck payment"

Great truck

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Can not beat for the money"

Cons: "Head rests not quite in right spot"

"Has never had a problem. Only typical maintenance and tires. Bought as they unloaded off car hauler. Most reliable truck I have owned"

At 18,000 miles brakes and worn out factory tires

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pros: "Older models great bang for the buck"

Cons: "Poor fuel economy - Electrical issues galore"

"This truck came loaded with options and a price tag that NO other make could come close to. 5.6 V-8 with all the power you could ask for in a non commercial grade vehicle. It rips my 9000 lb. boat out of the water with ease ! In 2008 not many others ad Electronic brake fore distribution and it saved me from a serious accident. In fact it was hard to teach my kids winter driving skills with a truck that is difficult to fishtail. This is the Pro 4-X model and came with Blue tooth, A Rockford system with 7 speakers and a small sub (awesome sound for a factory system) Leather heated seats, 8 way driver / 6 way passenger with dual memory for the seats, mirrors and power pedal adjustment. A bed rail system with adjustable cleats that look like they should be in a marina, even a 12 V power outlet in the bed. Now the not so good. Factory tires were done at 18,000 miles ! First brake job also and that is after a major upgrade from previous years with a huge issue of rotors far too small and failing after 1 or 2000 miles. At BEST this vehicle gets 12 MPG. perhaps 14 highway ! Numerous electrical failures such as my driver side window motor that just went in the down position...Fan motor, power seat and wiper motor. Last but not least. I do live in Ct where we do get snow and salt on our roads. But at just 32.000 miles there is far more rust and rot than would be expected at 3 times that mileage. Sadly even after babying this truck I will be selling for that reason and the poor fuel economy."