2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 858 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Not bad

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I bought this truck w/ 44k and have put around 15k on it , and have never really had any major issues. Brakes needed to be serviced more than once. I dont get claimed 14/19 fuel mileage. I average about 13mpg city/highway combined. Rockford Fosgate 6disc system is great. Truck is very capable when towing. Very fast for a Pickup truck. Very comfortable and enjoyable to drive."

best truck I ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage not bad.. 19 mpg on the hwy"

Cons: "no remote side view mirrors"

"210000 miles and never had a problem with the engine or tranny, engine still has original hoses. belt water pump alternator, I guess the only thing that was replaced is the spark plugs one time."course did have to replace BOTH cat converters,and some front end work. Used this truck for delivery service. Stared and stopped many times a day and still have original starter"

SV trim makes this a great truck

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

Pros: "overall, all around, best truck SV trim"

Cons: "wish the bed was about a foot longer"

"Incredibly spacious interior and a very sharp looking exterior. SV trim level gives you rear heat & a/c as well as many other upgrades...including the little locking tool box in the rear fender. This truck peforms very well in the snow and gets around 15 mpg average city & highway combined...not bad for a big V8. The Fosgate stereo is a huge plus in this truck...very high-end sound. Overall, this is the best pick-up I've owned. Prior had Chevy 2500HD extended cab and Dodge Ram Mega Cab."

Very underrated!!!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Reason: Wanted something new

Pros: "Engine, handling, interior, price"

Cons: "It is dinosaur."

"I traded my 08 Titan for a GMC Sierra 1500, but I regret doing it. The Titan is a far better, more reliable truck. I honestly didn't have anything to complain about my Titan. It's now a bit dated, but it still has everything A real truck buyer needs. The Endurance V8 was fantastically grunty, it had plenty of power to pull my boat up and down hills all day, it handled like a smaller, sportier car, the cabin was very roomy, it had a very solid feel, it's was cheaper than my Sierra, and it didn't give my one issue in 45,000 miles... Not the same story with my GMC."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I shopped around for three months and compared the dodge ram, 1500 silverado,and the 150 ford and the tundra.I couldn't get the dodge ram in my garage,and the tundra my head was at the ceiling when I sat in it. The 150 fords ride was not nearly as comfortable as the titan.(my wife said so too) and it was 3 grand more. The silverado was 4 grand more. even if the silverado gets 3 miles more to the gallon based on that, if I drive 12000 miles a year and gas at 3.00 a gallon it cost me around $400.00 more per year in gas. It would take me 10 years to make up the 4 grand!"