ZIP code

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 859 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

good but yet some issues

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "awesome acceleration and handling. 4x4 is awesome"

Cons: "cheap interior. aweful gas milage"

"we bought this truck in september of 2011 and it barely had 100,000 miles on it. does okay on gas, but the tundra seems to do better. we had it for two months and it left us stuck on the side of the road. computer went out. nissan said it was a recall and they'd fix it at no cost and pay for the towing. and the interior is so cheap. nice, but cheap. great truck other than that. great acceleration and awesome handling. better than ford, dodge, or gm trucks by far."

Best Truck I've ever owned!!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "POWER, SPACE, and STYLE"

Cons: "FUEL..."

"I bought my 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE (Dark Gray) with 77,000 miles about 3 years ago. I caught a good deal on it cause it was a trade in and they were sending it to auction. I was specifically looking for a Crew cab titan and I haven't regreted this purchase one bit. I have a wife and two young boys that love to take trips in this vehicle. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'11. Both of our boys are above average size for 6 and 4 years old. We never have an issue with cab space like we do in my wifes 2010 Ram 1500 SLT quad cab. My family also includes a 2 year old gread dane named "DUKE" and a dautsan named "OSCAR". The too enjoy riding around town in the back seat along with the kids. PLENTY OF ROOM. PLENTY OF POWER. GREAT LOOKS. I know that the gas mileage isn't very good compared to the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT or my previous 2002 Silverado 1500. But I knew what I was walking into when I purchased a pick-up truck. I've towed many times. I've moved from Texas to California pulling a uhaul trailer in a blizzard. This truck is a beast. Go get yourself a TITAN. You won't regret the purchase. I've only had to change the oil and tires. No major repairs and I drive this like I stole it. Hope this review intrigues you to buy one because it is worth it..."

best pickup Ive ever owned.

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "FORD DOESNT DO IT COMPAREING WITH THIS TRUCK . Hm"

"this vehicle continues to amaze me. it has never left me stranded,its durable, I use it like a real truck, hauling, towing in all kinds of weather. still a tight cab, no rattles, shakes, etc. I do all my own standard maintenance. After the break in 3000 miles Ive used only the best synthetic oils,fram oil filters extended use and change the oil every 8000 to 10000 miles. changing more often is just a waste of money.most synthetics were designed to 15000 miles plus. the oil companys are happy to take your money. GREAT TRUCK, IM DRIVING IT TILL IT DIES,OR ME!"

Pro-4Garbage!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reason: unreliable

Pros: "Good looking prior to it rusting, strong engine, factory spray in bed liner"

Cons: "The truck constantly falling apart."

"I bought my 2008 Pro4X brand new. The heater went out within the first 3 weeks in the middle of January. This was followed by several recalls, a blow shock, faulty brake bolts, a caliper fell off once and destroyed the front rim (had to be towed to dealership), rear main seal went (sat in my driveway for 6 weeks as the part was on backorder), passenger side rear door latch would lock up and would finally open after the 3rd pull, a front end rattle that no one could figure out what it was, hood rattled. I could not believe how much trouble this truck gave me, it was the last thing I ever expected from Nissan. The top of both doors where the window/lock buttons are faded to grey, the hood cowl did the same thing. To top it off, the front and rear bumpers were rusting, bad too, the paint flaked right off around both tow hook, that looked real nice. The dealership told me I was beat on this one as the bumpers were not covered under the corrosion warranty. This was beyond unacceptable and the final straw for me with the truck. Good bye Titan and hello Tundra!!!!!"

Been a great truck overall

By on Sunday, August 9, 2009

"We bought this truck new 5 years ago and it has been a good pruchase. It had some recalls over the last 5 years, which the local Nissan dealer has taken care of promptly and courteously. The 04 models were the first year of manufacture of the Titan and they did come with undersized and thin front rotors, which led to warping problems. This defect was recalled and the whole front braking system was replaced/upgraded with larger, thicker rotors and revised calipers, which cured the rotor warping problems. We also had the rear axle seals fail, which were also covered under warranty recently. We now have 75,000-80,000 miles on the truck and it's still rattle-free and the seats are comfortable and have held up well. Other that those problems which were covered under warranty it has been pretty problem-free. I would recommend anyone shopping for a full size truck to go test drive a Titan LE."