2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 854 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

This is an all around good truck, no problems.

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Very reliable, no mechanical problems"

Cons: "Fuel Mileage"

"This is an all around great truck. I have put over 100,000 miles and other than oil, gas, and tires I have only replaced a battery. Will definately look at a new one when I ware this one out. Still has a lot of power and will pull any proper sized trailer or load with ease."

LOVE this truck! Highly recommended!!!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "so much interior room!"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"This Truck has so much leg room in the front and rear. The bed has a toolbox on the side to house all your tie downs and bungie's."

Best truck i ever owned!!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"My Titan was very comfortable, plus a 4 wheeling monster, went everywhere! Comfortable and utility, cannot beat it!!!"

Useful, roomy, with all the features you need

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Versatility, Value, Reliability"

Cons: "Ride quality, payload"

"I have really enjoyed owning this truck for the last 6 years. Everytime I get close to trading, I can't seem to find something that lives up to this truck, with the features it has, for the price I am willing to pay. I originally purchased this truck for $23k about 6yrs ago with 19,000 miles on it. Its been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned needing only gas, brakes, oil"

Handles Like a Sports Car

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Leather seats are extreamly comfortable on long road trips. Drives smooth and handles like a nice car but can tow anything you put behind it!"

Just a fantastic truck

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great utility meets great comfort and convenience"

Cons: "Not made by an American company"

"I'm the second owner. I've had it for a little over five years, and it has been just a pleasure. Great power, and capacity while still delivering good gas mileage. People are always surprised by what a nice ride it offers. Great utility with great convenience and comfort. Completely reliable and very low maintenance. The crew cab is just immense inside, which has also been a huge blessing when our car was in the shop for an extended period. The bed on the crew is a little shorter, but the bed extender fixes that issue. I've never had a problem carrying plywood, sheet rock, firewood, or anything else, for that matter. Just a great truck. I just wish an American company made it!"

GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "POWERFUL AND COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE NOT ALL THAT GREAT BUT IT IS A V8"

"I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK USED AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT TRUCK. ITS NOT THE BEST ON GAS, BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FOR A BEAST LIKE THIS. IT HAS A LOT OF ROOM AND CAN TOW LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS. IT HAS A LOT OF POWER AND A LOT OF GET UP AND GO. I LOVE THIS TRUCK.... WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT ANYTHING ELSE."

Bad ace truck

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "The truck"

Cons: "Gas and interior"

"I tow 10 ft to 27ft trailers across counrty for my job and was never broke down.Heck I have not even changed the spark plugs yet.Ive had three dirt bikes in the bed and a 24 ft trailer with a 3 seater jet ski going up 77 north into virginia.All hills and she just keeps truckin....Ive beat this thing like a dog"

great truck for work or play

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good power, nice ride"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"bought this truck new. no major issues. Nissan has had a few recalls but nothing major. 96,000 miles and still looks almost new. I have really enjoyed this truck."

A bit dated, but solid all around

By on Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Pros-Looks great, V-8 sounds great, towing capacity, ride Cons-Interior is dated, Sat radio ready not standard (very annoying), Gas mileage is very bad (I avg. 13.1 overall hwy and city) Overall I love the look of the Titan ( I have the heavy metal chrome package in radiant silver), it rides great and I love the power it provides when towing. Definitely shop around and compare this truck to the new crew cab tundra and ford f-150. The standard stereo tries to be above average but just stinks overall. I am replacing with the pioneer AVH-p3200BT. The Titan is one bad machine but I wouldn't buy it if I didn't live within 10 minutes of work and the boat ramp."

fast

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"plenty of room, and power.."

Tough Truck!

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I bought my truck new in 07. I loved it then, and I love it now! Plenty of power, a better ride than most sedans, low road noise, and did I mention the power? I have the King Cab SE 2WD with the high rear end (3.93). Is still can haul a load without the tow package. I've towed project cars half way across the country, boats, campers, and utility trailers without a problem. My only two complaints are with the quality of the interior plastics. While nothing has gone bad with them, they just feel cheaper than competitors. The other con is gas mileage. In combined hwy/cty, the best I can manage is 17mpg. I guess that's the price you pay for having the power theat the mill provides, but I still think Nissan could do better than that."

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

best truck ever owned

By on Saturday, September 18, 2010

"GreaT TRUCK. Lots of compliments. very comfortable, reliable,and fast."

Axle seals go out every 30,000 miles

By on Saturday, September 4, 2010

"I work heavy construction and I use this truck for my daily commute as well as hauling my tool box sometimes driving as much as 170 miles daily. However the problem that I found with the truck is the axle seals.. expect to spend around $1000 with the dealer every 25,000 miles to replace. I love the performance and the ride in this truck.... if you can swing the high costs of operation \."

excellent for hauling

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"never had anymechanical problems at all. great for long driving. I think the 2006 model is the best Titan built."

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love my truck, BUT

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"Yes. I love my Titan. It is a 2004 model Crew cab 4x4 with the off road package. I buought it used about four years ago. It had about 40k miles on it when I bought it. It now has about 90k. I don't drive it much because it drinks gas. I use it mainly for hunting. Or if I need to tow something. Power, Oh it's got plenty of power. BUT I've had a couple of what could have been pretty expensive repairs had I not purchased an extended warranty. I broke the spider gear in the rear-end while towing. Not a simple fix, the whole rear-end along with the axles had to be replaced. Seems it is all one piece. The dealer told me that that year had a history of doing that. He assured me that it would not happen again with the new rear-end. And the instrument cluster went out while out of town. Both were covered by the extended warranty. Other than that the front passenger seat is messed up and the cloth seats don't seem to be holding up very well."

great truck

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"great truck just been hotter if they used the infinity qx56 front and the interior needs more style mostly thecloth seats the cloth rips ive seen on more then 60 trucks i think its a defact.. but it is asome performance truck tryed every truck out there titan rocks super for off road and on road.. best wishes"

awesome all around

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"I puchased this vehicle new it has been a pleasure to drive,all around from the beaches of the outer banks to the snowy pocono mountains.100% reliable,nissan stands behind you in warranty obligations,very few minor problems i don't think i could ever part with her lol."

Excellent

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"I have owned them all and this truck by far out does any of the gas trucks on the market. Horsepower and pulling power this truck will do it all. Test drove the new Tundra and its 470 Horsepower does not even come close to the Titan. When I push the gas down on my Titan it goes with no hesitation. Only downfall is Dodge will ruin this truck."

Very happy with my Titan

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I purchased this truck about a year ago. It has been a great vehicle. I love the growl the exhaust makes when you step on it. It definately drives more on the sporty side than a typical truck. It corners well, stears well and have plenty of power. I wish for better gas mileage, but you don't buy a full size truck because it is great on gas. The design is old compared to newer trucks, but it still turns heads and I get a lot of compliments on it. Unlike the F 150, these are not everywhere on the roads. It gives you some individuality. I have also loved Nissan vehicles and this is another one to love. This engine is going to last 200K no problem, you can just tell by how well it is put together when you drive it. Parking is tough since the front end drops off as opposed to having the traditional long hood, but you get used to it in a few weeks. I highly recommend the Titan!"

AWESOME TRUCK

By on Sunday, May 23, 2010

"I bought a 2005 to help haul things around for my rental properties. The military transferred me and the wife convinced since I wasn't around my rental properties I should trade it in. I got a sports car- but after 6 months I had to have a titan back. This time I bought a slightly used 2004 with everything. Been driving it every since and LOVE IT!!!"

Excellent Value

By on Friday, April 30, 2010

"I checked with Dodge, Ford and Chevy before I bought this truck and as far as bang for the buck goes...this truck is the winner. Have done multiple cross country trips with the dog and the comfort is good, though gas mileage could be better. Have thought about trading up but then I take a road trip and decide against it."

roomy truck

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"great truck, 37 gal fuel tank.. pricy to fill up.. what a comfortable truck to drive and ride in"