2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 859 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Style, Space, overall performance"

Cons: "Nothing"

"A great truck and all around vehicle. A beast. Just goes without any effort in the snow and handles almost sports car like in all conditions. Easily handles large / heavy loads. Comfort is unreal and there is plenty of space. Easily can fit 5 large adults no problem. I do 6 - 8 hour trips for work in this thing and it is no problem. The truck looks great, handles great, is very responsive and is fun to drive. For a big 4x4 V8 Truck ( and it's big ) I average 17mpg. I've owned Fords and Dodge Trucks this is definately a step above."

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

excellent choice

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, functionality, performance"

Cons: "Paint finish, cheap plastics"

"I bought my '08 nissan titan se 4x4 new. I have never had an issue with it mechanically. Functionally, the truck is perfect, plenty of storage, comfortable, and overall just nice to live with. My complaints are about the the paint and plastics on the truck. I had to have the top & hood re painted recently, and it is just over 5 yrs old. I keep the truck waxed and clean with good products, but the clear coat still wore off (according to the body shop), and the paint faded out & looked bad. The black plastic trim on the exterior also fades quickly. There are products on the market to make it look new again, but you do have to re apply them often. The interior plastic is also kind of cheap. The glove box doesn't line up right in my truck, and you can see the dash flex when you push on it from the front by the radio. Not a big deal, but the fit & finish on this truck is the only thing lacking when compared to a ford. I do like my titan a lot, and expect to keep it until it is 10 yrs old, and do not expect to have any issues to speak of. I would absolutely buy this truck again, new or used."

RDS TOY

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Just a big comfortable truck that handles well"

"Once a loyal Ford owner until my 5.4L spit out a spark plug and Ford refused any compensation. Had not considered a Titan until a friend invited me on a fishing trip in his 2008 Titan. Compared to Ford I think the fit and finish on the Titan is just as good. Do not believe all that is written about gas mileage on the Titan, mine is a 2010 LE 4X4 and I am getting 19 to 20 highway and 15 to 16 in town.(Better than my former Ford)"

Not bad

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I bought this truck w/ 44k and have put around 15k on it , and have never really had any major issues. Brakes needed to be serviced more than once. I dont get claimed 14/19 fuel mileage. I average about 13mpg city/highway combined. Rockford Fosgate 6disc system is great. Truck is very capable when towing. Very fast for a Pickup truck. Very comfortable and enjoyable to drive."