2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 859 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

best truck I ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage not bad.. 19 mpg on the hwy"

Cons: "no remote side view mirrors"

"210000 miles and never had a problem with the engine or tranny, engine still has original hoses. belt water pump alternator, I guess the only thing that was replaced is the spark plugs one time."course did have to replace BOTH cat converters,and some front end work. Used this truck for delivery service. Stared and stopped many times a day and still have original starter"

SV trim makes this a great truck

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

Pros: "overall, all around, best truck SV trim"

Cons: "wish the bed was about a foot longer"

"Incredibly spacious interior and a very sharp looking exterior. SV trim level gives you rear heat & a/c as well as many other upgrades...including the little locking tool box in the rear fender. This truck peforms very well in the snow and gets around 15 mpg average city & highway combined...not bad for a big V8. The Fosgate stereo is a huge plus in this truck...very high-end sound. Overall, this is the best pick-up I've owned. Prior had Chevy 2500HD extended cab and Dodge Ram Mega Cab."

Very underrated!!!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Reason: Wanted something new

Pros: "Engine, handling, interior, price"

Cons: "It is dinosaur."

"I traded my 08 Titan for a GMC Sierra 1500, but I regret doing it. The Titan is a far better, more reliable truck. I honestly didn't have anything to complain about my Titan. It's now a bit dated, but it still has everything A real truck buyer needs. The Endurance V8 was fantastically grunty, it had plenty of power to pull my boat up and down hills all day, it handled like a smaller, sportier car, the cabin was very roomy, it had a very solid feel, it's was cheaper than my Sierra, and it didn't give my one issue in 45,000 miles... Not the same story with my GMC."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I shopped around for three months and compared the dodge ram, 1500 silverado,and the 150 ford and the tundra.I couldn't get the dodge ram in my garage,and the tundra my head was at the ceiling when I sat in it. The 150 fords ride was not nearly as comfortable as the titan.(my wife said so too) and it was 3 grand more. The silverado was 4 grand more. even if the silverado gets 3 miles more to the gallon based on that, if I drive 12000 miles a year and gas at 3.00 a gallon it cost me around $400.00 more per year in gas. It would take me 10 years to make up the 4 grand!"

Great Truck

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I bought this trick to pull a 16 foot tandem trailer, it pulls it like it was not even there. The only major problem I have had was the headers cracked just after the warranty went out. I had them replaced and then at about 120,000 miles they broke again, I contacted Nissan and they replaced them for me at no cost the second time. Other than that it is a great vehicle!!"

At 18,000 miles brakes and worn out factory tires

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pros: "Older models great bang for the buck"

Cons: "Poor fuel economy - Electrical issues galore"

"This truck came loaded with options and a price tag that NO other make could come close to. 5.6 V-8 with all the power you could ask for in a non commercial grade vehicle. It rips my 9000 lb. boat out of the water with ease ! In 2008 not many others ad Electronic brake fore distribution and it saved me from a serious accident. In fact it was hard to teach my kids winter driving skills with a truck that is difficult to fishtail. This is the Pro 4-X model and came with Blue tooth, A Rockford system with 7 speakers and a small sub (awesome sound for a factory system) Leather heated seats, 8 way driver / 6 way passenger with dual memory for the seats, mirrors and power pedal adjustment. A bed rail system with adjustable cleats that look like they should be in a marina, even a 12 V power outlet in the bed. Now the not so good. Factory tires were done at 18,000 miles ! First brake job also and that is after a major upgrade from previous years with a huge issue of rotors far too small and failing after 1 or 2000 miles. At BEST this vehicle gets 12 MPG. perhaps 14 highway ! Numerous electrical failures such as my driver side window motor that just went in the down position...Fan motor, power seat and wiper motor. Last but not least. I do live in Ct where we do get snow and salt on our roads. But at just 32.000 miles there is far more rust and rot than would be expected at 3 times that mileage. Sadly even after babying this truck I will be selling for that reason and the poor fuel economy."

More issues than should be happening

By on Friday, December 9, 2016

"110000 miles and the transmission cooler fails and dumps coolant into transmission. $5000 later. Rear axle seals fail so even more money."

A great truck with high reliability

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Power, performance and handling. Comfortable ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage. In town 12.8 mpg."

"I have had this Truck for two years in the mountains of WV. Great traction on snow covered roads. Roomy interior front and back. Driver's seat very comfortable for a large man. Excellent power and performance. Quiet interior."

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, LOTS of room, great ride"

Cons: "fuel consumption"

"This is my 2nd Titan and it is the BEST truck I have ever owned. Taken it to Canada twice without any problems. Bought both my Titans new and had no problems with either one except the original tire wear. Only got 15K out of both sets of OE tires. (Goodyear Wrangler SR=JUNK)The only drawback to this truck is the fuel mileage, which ranges from 14-16mpg. This doesn't matter if it is empty or has 12,000lbs behind it (which I HAVE DONE.) The truck will pull a house off of a foundation. If you are wanting a truck for fuel mileage, dont buy this, but if you want a truck for "truck stuff", get one of these!!!"

AWESOME PICK UP!

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, smooth, powerful"

Cons: "Seat material"

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

"I have a 2007 black Nissan Titan SE. I LOVE it. I pull my two horse slant trailer with it and I have had no problems. Its smooth, powerful, and very good looking. This truck is my baby, and I would never buy a half ton pick up other than a Nissan Titan."

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"