ZIP code

2013 Nissan Sentra

7.5

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

7.6/10
    7.2/10

Best car value

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "smaller cup holders, low elbow rest"

"I have driven this car for almost 5 months now, im very happy with it. I like the fuel efficiency and driving maneuverability, easy driving, and all the technology for 16K vehicle, average about 29.8 mpg combined."

Im happy about my car

By on Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pros: "gas mileage, backup camera, spacious"

Cons: "useless console and glovebox"

"Overall I am happy with my car. Its a 2015, bought it May 2016 with 13k, now its Jan 2017 with 21k. Ive always had older vehicles mostly suvs. Was looking to buy a new suv but when I checked the Sentra out I was satisfied. Pros: great gas mileage-spacious room-love the look inside and out-Bluetooth works fine with me, both calls and music-backup camera. Cons:driver seat gets very uncomfortable after a while-center console/armrest and glove box isn't very useful-gas cap unlock pull thing is weirdly placed, pulled hood latch mistakenly many times. But over all I'm satisfied with it. Its been dependable, roomy for me my husband and 2 kids."

Great car

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "Price, fuel economy"

Cons: "Black interior shows everything!"

"I just purchased my 2013 nissan sentra sv, upgraded from a 2008 dodge avenger (I do not recommend those cars to ANYONE!). The get-up and go isn't as prominent as in other vehicles, but it's suitable for my needs. I've found myself obsessed with keeping this car clean and presentable. Gas mileage is fantastic. I usually drive around town and am still getting 32 mpg. Eco on the highway is awesome."

2013 Nissan Sentra SR

By on Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great options, sporty"

Cons: "XM/Live traffic cost, eco/reg/sport drive buttons"

"I'm not sure what the unhappy reviewers are saying. Did they not test drive this vehicle before they bought it? I will agree that it's not the fastest off the line, but what do you expect? It's an entry level car with a small motor. But you know what? Perfect for me, and probably lots of other people too. I could get a Lexus, but didn't want to spend that kind of money on a car. I take the train to work, so I just need something to get me to the train station (in stop and go traffic), and leave parked in public parking all day. I didn't want to park a $50k car in public parking, but I did want a car that offered some bells and whistles, and had some style to it. This new Sentra fit the bill perfectly. 98% of my driving is City/stop and go driving and I'm getting 31-32 mpg. The one freeway trip taken, we got about 38 mpg. The armrest is a bit far back, but you get used to it, and I think it promotes better posture not having it to lean on too much. I do wish the XM/LiveTraffic was a bit cheaper (yes, I already got a bill to renew, since it only comes with 3months of service). Not sure I'll renew since I don't really drive that far, but it is fun to have. The only other weird thing, altho not a deal breaker, is that the eco/regular/sport drive buttons are in a weird hard to see place, and hard to see while driving. But overall, this is a great car."

Great compactability

By on Thursday, September 5, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Comfortable. Quiet. Large trunk. Great price."

Cons: "Small glove and center compartment"

"Loved this car. Rented it to drive from Oregon to Alabama. The car did excellent. Cost >$200 in gas to drive across country. Handled very well and was nice and quiet even on the really noisy roads. Sound system sounded great. Seats were very comfortable to sit in 16 hours a day didn't even realize how much time had passed the seats were that comfortable."