2010 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great compact

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I've driven larger cars all my life and thought this would be a difficult transition. It is comfortable, handles well, very roomy on the inside and fits my 6'4" husband quite well. We are very satisfied with this car."

A really neat car...

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"This is a great automobile. I am normally a die hard Honda fan but I took a chance on this Nissan....and I love it. Not much room in the back if you are 6 feet tall like myself but the front is roomy. Aux hook up for the IPOD is definitely a plus. The dashboard is digital and well lit; everything seems to be in the right place. Spacious trunk and seats fold down for extra carrying space. Wish I had a sunroof but the automatic windows are awesome...I just Love my Nissan!!!!!!"

Average car

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Overall its a good car. The moon roof and leather interior is nice. The car runs well so far. However, I do not like the air sensors on the wheels. Anytime the weather drops below 40, the air warning light comes on. I do not like the MPG. It averages at about 28-30 on the highway. My VW Passat gets 34 MPG and its a bigger car. I do however like the roomy trunk."

Great Buy!

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Great styling and comfort. Interior quality is above average for a car in this price range. Great mileage...37-38 average for highway trips. Overall mileage well above ratings! Superb audio system! A real "buy"!!!!!!!"

2008 Nissan Sentra

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Great car, nice ride. Quick response for the 2.0 L. Not bad in the winter time for a small car just need to watch your speed when there is allot of snow or ice. I can not get less than 27mi in town and average about 32 fully loaded with two adults and two kids plus luggage. Prime milage comes at 60mi per hour, no kidding I get 40mi to the gallon at this speed."